Tour troubles

Ross' POV
It's been two days and the week tour starts tomorrow. I woke up from Laura jumping on the bed.

"Get up! Get up! Get up!" Laura said and my eyes opened.

"Babe, I'm tired." I groaned putting my head under the covers.

"Rossy!" Laura said and pulled the covers off my head.

"Laur, why?" I complained.

"I'm bored." She said.

"That doesn't mean you have to wake me up." I said.

"Yes it dose!" Laura said and sat on my back.

"Your as light as a feather your not hurting me." I said and Laura sighed and got off me.

"Please turn over. I want to see your handsome face." Laura said and I chuckled and turned over.

"Get up!" Laura said pulling on my arm.

"Fine!" I said and sat up and Laura sat on my lap. I then lifted up Laura's nightgown and kissed her stomach.

"Hi baby in there. I really want to see you. I love you so much!" I then kissed her stomach again and put her gown down.

"Ross?" Laura asked.

"Yea baby?" I said.

"I don't know if my body can handle another birth." Laura said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It's happening to fast I just gave birth to Romeo and my body just hurts sometimes and now I have to do it all over again. Pregnancy is not easy. I'm 20 ross, I should be drinking, having a good time, going to parties, and Im married with 2 kids." Laura said in tears. I was shocked.

"Laura, I know it's hard. But we are going to get through this together." Laura then broke out in tears.

"N-no ross, I-it's not a-as easy a-s you think! C-can I tell you a s-story?"

I nodded.

"I had an aunt. She was about my size, so small, and also 17. Well, she ended up having a baby. Then she got pregnant 2 months after birth. Ross, her body couldn't take it! I-in t-the middle o-of b-birth she d-died!" Laura said finishing her story in tears and I hugged her

"Laura, your not 17 your 20. Also, she got pregnant 2 months after birth and she should have been smart enough to know you cant do that. You got pregnant around 3 months after birth." I said.

"I'm s-so s-sorry r-rossy!" Laura said in tears crying on my bare chest.

"Baby there is nothing to be sorry about." I said rubbing her back and after 2 minutes she stopped crying

"I love you!" Laura said and I smiled.

"I love you to!" I said and kissed Her.

"So today we can pack all of our things and Romeos." I said and Laura smiled.

"Ok and are we taking the bus or the plane?" Laura asked.

"The bus." I said and Laura nodded.

"So we are going to Denver, Alabama, Mississippi, New York, and New Jersey right?" Laura asked.

"Yea." I said.

"Well how long dose it take to drive from La to New York?" Laura asked.

"Only 2 days."

For the rest of the day Laura and I were packing, playing with Romeo and rascal, and cuddling.

Laura just put Romeo down for a nap and we were packing.