Loving

Hey long time no talk! Guess what my birthday is tomorrow! Yep I'll be 21. A grown man! If you were wondering the holidays were awesome! We all hung out in the cabin singing carols and having a great time. Christmas was awesome too. The kids really enjoyed it and Romeo and London didn't really get it but that's obviously to be expected for a 2 year old and almost 2 month old. We just got home yesterday and tonight we are headed to Vegas! Only for a day and unfortunately we have to leave the kids behind with either Rydel or Mom because Vegas is way to much of a hectic place and it's only a day.

"Peek a boo!"

London softly smiled from under me.

"DAAAA!" Romeo screamed wobbling over to grab my leg.

"You've got me!" Romeo smiled, "Mommy, daddy is caught and needs help!" I smirked.

Chuckles came from Laura, walking into the room.

"Hey isn't it someone's nap time?" Laura questioned. Romeo went running off.

"I'm saved." I smirked. She playfully rolled her eyes.

"Go catch your son before he..."

A loud crashing came from the kitchen.

I softly grabbed London as we went running into the kitchen where the glass case was shattered all over the ground.

"Romeo, oh my goodness!" Laura picked him up making sure he was ok. I frowned apon the big mess all over the floor. Romeo started to cry in Laura's arms so she went to put him down for a nap while I let London sleep in her bouncer, so I can keep an eye on her as I clean this mess.

-----------------------

"VEGAS BABY!"

It's 11:00pm and we've officially made it to Vegas! It's Rocky, Ryland, Dad, Courtney, Laura, and I. The others couldn't come because of their kids and Courtney came because Laura begged not to be the only girl. It was cute.

Once we got to our hotel rooms we settled in and decided to check out the hotel a little bit. Well except Laura and Courtney who decided to stay back and I don't know talk about girl stuff.

"Damn this place is amazing!" Ryland exclaimed.

"Right?!" Dad agreed.

"Damn that girl is hot!" Rocky exclaimed as a tall blonde walking back, winking at him. I laughed hitting his back.

"Those boobs are fake." Ryland laughed. "You think I care?" Rocky asked as we all broke out into laughter.
After exploring for another hour we all headed back to our hotel rooms.

Once I got back Courtney and Laura were passed out on the bed. So being the dick I am jumped on the bed scaring the crap out of both of them.

"ROSS!"

"Yep?" I smirked.

"You dick!" Courtney laughed getting up. "Well goodnight I'm guessing y'all want some time alone." She smirked leaving the room. "Ew noooo!" Laura tried to scream to Courtney before she left. "Oh I know you want some of this!" Hiding her face in her pillow she giggled, "Nope." I laughed, stripping down to my boxers, getting into bed.

"Laura."

"Hmm?" She questioned.

"We're alone."

She faced me and giggled. "It's been awhile." I nodded. "And someone is 21!" She giggled.
I realized its way past midnight and pulled her on top of me, softly sucking her neck. Her soft moans filled the room, as she traced my chest.
"We're alone....." I repeated, sexually into her ear. She nodded grabbing a fist full of my hair, making me moan. I was shocked how she, ever so gently, pushed her knee onto my crotch making her hard in seconds.
"Feisty....... I like it." I smirked.
Deciding to take control I got on top of her yanking her shirt off and made sure to leave wet kisses down her body in the process.

"S-stop teasing!" She groaned.

"Shhh daddy wants to take it slow." Whispering in her ear, I gently pulled her pants off to fine her soaking wet through her panties, "We don't need these..." Throwing her panties across the room I pulled my clothes off and quickly went down on her.
"F-Ohhh Ross!" Laura moaned, grabbing a fist full of my hair. "You taste so good baby..."
"I-I'm c-close." Her moans filled the room, pleasing me as she came into my mouth.

"Damn I love you!" I went to her face pressing my lips to hers, as a strong make out session occurred.
"Fuck!" I groaned, feeling her grab my length into her small, perfect hands.

After the most outstanding blowjob I went running around butt naked for a condom.

"Fuck!" I groaned looking through my bag. Laura giggled, "Ross, it's ok we can get one tomorrow and finish this." I frowned, but nodded.

"Awe Rossy is sad." She giggled, with a cute fake frown. I smiled, "Your lucky your cute!"

Hey guys I'm so sorry it's been so long. I'm back so comment ideas!
-
Who else missed the mature chapters?
-
Ashley