Prison!

Ross's POV

God Im fucking mad!!all I did was saved my brothers ass ugh it's so uncomfortable in this cop car all of a sudden they parked at the prison and guys got me out bringing me to a cellar and it had one uncomfortable looking bed and A toilet they then gave me a orange suit.

"Change now!" They said and I took off my shirt and pants keeping my boxers and put on the suit then they opend my cellar and brought me to a better looking bathroom and took all the makeup of my face and brought me back to my cellar I sighed sitting on the bed I could see another guys cellar and he kept watching me ugh and if I have to pee or crap is he jut going to watch me ugh I don't care all I want is Laura! tears came rushing down my eyes and I just started crying not caring about that guy starring at me.

Laura's POV

I'm in Ross's car with rydel, ryland and mark and mark was driving and my make up was ruined by my crying so rydel just helped me take it all off and we are in Ross's car and the other where in stormie's car and we where all driving to the prison to try and bail ross out we finally got there and went up to the front desk.

"Hi we want to bail ross lynch." Stormie said.

"Ok that will be 250,000 dollars and you can get him out by tomorrow morning." The desk guy said.

"Woah why tomorrow and not right now!?" I asked.

"I'm sorry but we have to fill out lots of paper work and we have to wait intill tomorrow morning I'm sorry." I sighed and was about to cry and I think rocky noticed and side hugged me and whispered in my ear.

"Laura it's going to be ok."

"Ok we will bail him." Stormie said giving them the money.

"We would like to visit him!" I said.

"Ok go in the visiting room and we will bring him right out." The guy said and we all thanked him and went in the waiting for ross then I see him come in in a orange suit and it looked like he has been crying I then ran up to him and kissed him then I pulled away and he smiled.

"Laura I'm really sorry about all this fucking crap!" He said and I just side hugged him.

"I just really love you!" I said.

"I love you to baby." He said.

"Oh and your mom bailed you out!" I said.

"Yes!! So do I go now or?" He said.

"Sadly tomorrow!" I said an he sighed.

"Ok well I don't want to sleep without you tonight so it might be hard!" Ross said.

"I know." I said and we shared another kiss.

"Come on let's go talk to your family." I said talking his hand to the table they where at.

"Ok mom dad I know you are mad bu-." Ross got cut of.

"Son we aren't mad you might have saved riker you did nothing wrong." Mark said.

"Thanks dad." Ross said with a smile.

"So where is riker?" Ross asked.

"Oh he got taken to the hospital then one ok my friends picked him up and brought him home." Mark said.

"Oh ok." Ross said.

"Oh um stormie and mark if its ok with you guys can I maybe spend the night because I don't think it's that good of an idea to be pregnant and home alone." I said.

"Of course sweetie." Stormie said and I smiled and held Ross's hand and I put my head on his chest.

"I love you ross." I said.

"I love you Laura." I said kissing her cheek.

"Ok ross time to go back to your cellar." A guy said and ross sighed and kissed my lips and stood up.

"Bye." Everyone said and ross waved and left I sighed putting my head on the table then we all left to the lynches house right when we got there I went up to Ross's old room and changed and laid on his bed thinking of him.

Ross's POV

I got back to my cellar and sat on the bed then I remembered that that baby could come soon and started to freak out what if he comes tonight when I'm here I start breathing heavy freaking out.

"Ross relax the baby won't come." I said to myself then laid on the bed and fell asleep.

~Ross's dream~

I woke up and the guards brought me to the room my parents are picking me up then I just see ryland and dad.

"Where are the others??" I asked.

"Laura gave birth and is at the hospital and rocky had To be by her side because you where gone." Ryland said.

"WHAT I MISSED MY BABY'S BIRTH!" I yelled then woke up still in the prison breathing hard then realized it was a dream and sighed of relief then used the gross toilet and fell back asleep I woke up from the guards and they told me to change back to my regular clothes because I was going home I then changed and went in the waiting room.

Laura's POV

I woke up from my alarm that I set for 6am because I wanted to get ross on time I then woke up everyone and got ready then ate breakfast and looked to see it was 6:50am.

"EVERYONE GET YOURS BUTTS DOWNSTAIRS!" I yelled and everyone came down all ready but that all looked tired except stormie.

"Come on let's go get ross!" I said.

"But we haven't ate yet!" Rocky said.

"Well to bad lets go!" I said and we all left to get ross we then it their and stormie and mark signed some things then ross came out.

"Rossy!" I said and ran up to him.

"Hey laur!" He said kissing my cheek.

"Lets go home."He said and I smiled an he thanked his family then we went home and right when we walked through the door ross said.

"IM HOME!" He yelling making me laugh.

"Yep." I said and we sat on the couch.

"Listen laur I'm really sorry for ruining our Halloween next year we will be with our son and it's will be awesome I'm sorry it didn't go as planned." He said.

"Rossy it's ok and I know we will have an awesome Halloween next year." I said and he smiled.

"I know we will." He said and softly kissed me.

YAY ROSS IS OUT IF JALI!!!!! Spoiler:baby coming soon!