Stress takes over

Try and read this chapter as if it's happening in real life!

Well it's been about a few hours, that we have been home, and London has been asleep and Romeo is with Mom and Dad. I kinda miss him even tho I have seen him it's just I've been so distracted by London coming into this world.

"Is it bad in nervous and scared?" Laura asked leaning her head on my lap.

"Why do you say that?" I asked playing with her hair.

"Well we are 20 with two kids. I'm just, to tell the truth, very scared. For the future."

I sighed, "I feel the same way, beautiful."

"Why are you always so sweet when I'm scared?" She smiled.

"Because I love you. I love you so much and I'd do anything for you!"

She blushed hiding her face in my lap. Tho our 'moment' was interrupted but silent cries that came from the baby monitor.

"I'll get her," I smiled and Laura nodded.

Walking into London's room I gently picked her up.

"Shhh it's ok baby," I softly said. After changing her diaper I brought her down.

"She is hungry."

Luckily, once Laura started breastfeeding her she stopped crying.

"She is so small!" I chuckled.

She really is! She is only a little early but is 6 pounds! And I can tell already she loves being held. She just snuggles up to you and it's the cutest thing ever!

"Hey Ross, you should play her a song?" Laura suggested.

I smiled grabbing my guitar.

"Every morning after I'm the same disaster every time it's Groundhog Day....." I started.

After I finished the song London was done eating and I couldn't believe what happened!

"Ross, she is smiling! For the first time. She must love your music!"

I couldn't help it but get the biggest smile on my face. 3 days old smiling for the very first time! But because of me? It's just surreal!

"Cutie pie!" I exclaimed rubbing my thumb across her cheek.

I was soon irrupted by a phone call from Riker.

"Hello?"

"Dude Romeo got hurt?"

"What do you mean hurt?!"

Laura was now starting at me, wanting to know what's wrong.

"Well he was running away from Rocky, outside as a game, and fell hard on his arm. Long story short we are at the hospital!"

"Fuck I'll be there!" I exclaimed.

"Ross, what's wrong? What happened?"  She looked scared.

"Romeo, hurt his arm and they are at the hospital!" 

Her eyes widened.

"Shit where are my keys!" I exclaimed digging through things.

But as I looked over to Laura she was crying. I sighed, calming myself down.

"It will be ok, baby. Don't worry!"

I softly pressed my lips to hers and I got London from her.

"Let's get going baby,"

She nodded.

After a good 20 minutes we made it to the hospital and saw Rocky, Mom, and Riker in the waiting room.