Super nice

Ross ended up telling Stormie that Laura's family where coming over for dinner and then went up to see Laura laying in his bed he then went up to her and she looked at him ross softly touched her cheek.

"Your beautiful laur!" Ross said.

Laura blushed.

Ross then softly kissed her lips then pulled away.

"Well my mom is excited your family is coming over so she said she is making a really good dinner." Ross said.

"Yay." Laura said and closed her eyes.

"Laura are you going to sleep in the middle of the day?" Ross asked.

"Ross I feel like crap I'm hungover yes I'm going to seep." Laura said annoyed.

"Sorry." Ross said and left to the living room and went on his phone 30 minuets later Laura came downstairs and just looked at ross.

"Um ross can you come upstairs for a sec?" Laura asked.

"Sure." Ross said and followed Laura upstairs.

"Don't be mad but I threw up." Laura said.

"Laura I'm not mad but where did you throw up I don't see anything on my bed?" Ross said.

"Um well I felt sick so I got up and threw up in the toilet then I was walking back to your room and accidentally puked all over the bathroom floor and on some of your clean clothes." Laura frowned.

Ross then walked in the bathroom to see puke on the tile and in some of his clothes.

"Ok Laura just go to sleep I will clean this up." Ross smiled.

"Ross I should clean it you're to nice every time I make a mess or something you always clean it up." Laura said.

Ross then grabbed her waist.

"Trust me it's fine it's because I love you! And I want you rested for your family." Ross said and Laura smiled.

"Ok." Ross then leaned in to kiss her but Laura interrupted him.

"No ross my mouth tastes like shit." Laura said.

"Like I care!" Ross said and pressed his lips to Laura. She then went and took a small nap and went to go get something from rydel. She then opened the door to see them havering sex. Gross. Closing the door she walked into Ross's room to see him awake on the bed. He then saw the disgusted look on her face.

"Laur are you ok?" Ross asked.

"I just saw rydellingtion having sex."

"Gross!" Ross laughed.

"So what do you want to do?."

"Well maybe the same as rydellingtion!" Ross said pulling Laura on the bed.

Laura giggled.

"No rossy."

"Ok fine then how about kiss?" Ross asked.

She smiled so Ross started to softly kiss her. Laura tangled her hands in Ross's blonde hair she slightly pulled on it witch made him moan. Ross then licked Laura's lips asking for an entrance and she accepted Laura then felt Ross's hands on her stomach as they moved up.

"Ross I'm not ready." Laura said.

"I know it's just a hot make out session, I promise ." Ross said.

"Thanks rossy." Laura said.

They contained to make out until the door rang.