Caught

~with ross and Laura~

Ross was thrusting in Laura getting faster then then he started grunting about to cum then right before he came in Laura they herd.

"ROSS AND LAURA!" Mark yelled.

Ross quickly pulled out of Laura then quickly got under the covers.

"ROSS LYNCH YOU KNOW NEVER TO HAVE SEX IN THIS HOUSE!" Mark yelled.

"AND WHY ARE YOU HAVING SEX YOU JUST CAME OVER TO WARM UP NOT WARM UP BY HAVING SEX!" Mark also yelled stormie saw tears streaming down her face.

"Laura did you know about this rule?" Stormie kindly asked.

"N-no r-ross didn't t-tell me." Laura said and was crying ross then felt really bad.

"ROSS I CAN'T BELEVE YOU!" Mark yelled stormie saw Laura start to cry more and then whispered in marks ear.

"Your making Laura cry and she is pregnant it's not good for the baby." Stormie said.

"Ok ross put on some clothes I need a word downstairs." Mark said and left ross put on his clothes and left stormie then walked up to Laura who was crying.

"Laura this isn't your fault you didn't know." Stormie said.

"I-I know b-but I feel l-like it is." Laura cried.

"Sweetie you need to stop crying its not that good for the baby." Stormie said.

"O-ok." Laura said trying to stop crying then Put a blanket over her self and hugged stormie.

"I love you stormie." Laura said.

"Laura I love you to!" Stormie said.

~with ross and mark downstairs~

"ROSS WHY WOULD YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF LAURA LIKE THAT YOU KNOW THE RULES AND YOU SHOULD KNOW SEX INSNT THE BEST PART OF A RELATIONSHIP!" Mark yelled.

"I know dad I'm sorry." Ross said.

"Ross crying is bad for the baby so tell me when was the last time you made her cry?" Mark asked.

A tear then fell down Ross's face.

"Yesterday because she rejected s-sex." Ross said.

"Ross what did you do?" Mark asked.

"I just ignored her." Ross said with tears coming down his face.

"Wow ross I didn't rase me son like a sex addicted." Mark said disappointed then walked away. Ross then started crying and Laura sat next to him.

"Rossy." Laura said and he looked at her.

"Laura I'm sorry ." Ross said.

"No ross It's fine I wanted it too."

"I love you!" Ross said.

"I love you to." Laura said then stormie and Mark walked downstairs.

"I'm sorry I'm really sorry!" Laura said.

"No Laura it's ok and ross I understand everyone makes mistakes in life I'm sorry for yelling at you." Mark said.

~in the car~

"Ross can we go pick up some food?" Laura asked.

"Sure what do you want?" Ross asked.

"can we go to in-in out?" Laura asked.

"Sure." Ross said then got to the in-in -out drive through and ordered then got home and went to the kitchen.

"This is so good!" Laura said taking a bite out of her burger.

"I know!" Ross said taking a bite.

Sorry for the short chapter next chapter will be good trust me😜😝☺