Sleeping like you.

Ellen started to kinda cry.

"My baby is growing up I'm happy for you guys!" Ellen exclaimed.

"I'm happy for you!" Her 'dad' exclaimed.

Ross and Laura smiled.

"So where are you guys moving?" Ellen asked.

"We aren't 100 percent sure but we think we found the house but we want it to be a surprise." Laura said with the biggest smile on her face.

"Well we can't wait to see it!"

"YAY WE ARE MOVING!" Laura yelled in excitement once her and Ross got up to her room.

Ross then grabbed Laura by the waist and started twirling her around then put her down.

"Rossy I'm so excited." Laura said with excitement.

"I can tell." Ross chuckled.

Laura then took off her shirt to revival A black hot bra.

"Damn that's hot." Ross smirked.

"Well we are going to be living together."

"Well in that case." Ross took off his shirt and pants and was left in his boxers.

"Oh and no kicking." Ross said making Laura laugh.

Laura also took off her pants so she was wearing a black bra and black panties.

"I'm going to sleep like you now half naked!" Laura giggled and ross smiled. They then started having a small make out session until her dad walked in.

"Woah woah woah." He said and Laura and ross pulled away.

"No sex in this house!" He said and left ross and Laura looked at each other and started laughing.

"No kicking missy!" Ross said turning off the lights and getting back in bed.

Laura laughed.

"Ok." She said and fell asleep cuddling ross.