Toy Part Two [Nightmare x Reader] LEMON ALERT

Request by KureiSan.

Nightmare took one of his tentacles and shoved it Inside of you mercilessly. You bit your lip to prevent yourself from moaning really hard. You didn't have orders to make noise, and you didn't want any more punishment than he was going to give you initially.

"Scream for me you fucking whore."

There was your order. You moaned loud, foricing it out through the cried of pain as he shoved fifteen inches of thicc black oozy tentacle down your entrance. After a while, it gets purely pleasure and you're moaning from sheer delight. Nightmare smirks.

"You like that, huh bitch? You like it when I call you bitch, huh bitch? I can tell, you wet whore."

Nightmare shoved his second free tentacle down your throat. Thicc oozing tentacle down your tight throat. He shoved it down as far as it could go without you throwing up on him. Last time you did that he certainly didn't feel pleased. 

Fifteen inches below, ten inches above. That's impressive for a broken down toy like you. You could feel the thick cold liquid running down your walls and mouth like molasses, just that dreadful painfully slow presence and flavor you'll never be able to rid your of. The sad thing is: you're so used to it that you like it.

You felt a knot in your stomach start to form. You were panting, moaning, and screaming with a muffled noises. Nightmare did have a tentacle shoved down your throat after all. Then it happened. You felt yourself let loose and go limp in his tentacle grip.

Nightmare threw you onto the ground and used two of his base tentacles to hold your legs apart. He took down his pants and  Got down on his knees. He trusted into you and you swore you were hearing stars. Yes, it was so bad you could HEAR the stars.

Nightmare thrusted in and out mercilessly, his ecto dick growing harder and harder. You felt him twitching inside of you. Last minute, he pulled out and flipped you up to him, forcing you to deepthroat his whole Twelve inch length. He let loose in your mouth.

Dark ooze that replaced cum filled your mouth, and he forced you to swallow woth his member in your mouth. He threw you off and down on the floor, smirking. He pulled up his pants and put away his tentacles, admiring his work.

"You really are a whore, bitch."

He picked you up woth his hands, placed you back in your cage, locked the gate, and left you there. Just another day in your servitude to Nightmare, King of Nightmares and Negitivity. THis was your life.

...

Is it wrong to say you like it?

Guess who is going to hell. That's right! Us!

~Eva