The Pidgies and the Beedrills Part Two [NaJ_Palette x Dom!Reader] LEMON ALERT

Okay this is for 6backstab and Wolfwingsoffaith. You're welcome. 

Okay you had your fuckign consent it's time to fuck the shit out of you're best friend! What? You were supposed to play Pokémon? SCREW THAT!!! What? It was his fault for asking you to show him what sex was!

Palette just felt like he made an irreversibly bad decision. He watched the kind, friendly look in your eyes thst you always had when you were around him change to soemthing more... aggressive? He didn't know what to call it.

"Do you want me to just skip to the point or do you want pleasure?"

Well, he didn't know and was relatively scared of what You meant. The tone of voice you used scared him. Besides, he wanted to know what actual sex was. The part where he apparently combines magic with your egg cell or something? He shook his skull.

"Just skip the the point?"

He asked that like a question. Then suddenly, he found himself under you. You were stripping off his pants somehow. Palette squeaked and tried to pull his pants up before you saw his tights whities but it was too late and his bottom half was bare.

"Now, use your magic to for, whatever sexual part you prefer."

Palette manifested his soul and it started working just like he wanted it to. Suddenly, a large stick like object formed on his pelvis, the same color as his blush and soul. He blushed the lime green blush, realizing what that was.

"Good boy~"

You patted his skull before stripping your pajama pants and panties off, revealing yourself to him. He blushed at seeing you half naked and tried to cover his face. Oh no, we can't  have thst can we? You want to see his face when his innocence is literally gone. So you took you even hands and entwined them with yours, hovering over his formed penis.

"Don't be ashamed~"

Then you slammed as hard as you could down on him. You moaned out and so did he. Together, your moans could take over the world. Palette tried to take back his hands to cover his mouth, but you wouldn't let him. You made him look in your eyes.

"Relax~"

Palette's breath became slow and steady as you just sat on him for a while, this also gave you time to adjust to this thicc bitch. He then nodded, giving you the Okay to start moving again when he was calm.

You sat all the way up and then pushed down, hard on him again. He cried out with a moan, neon saliva flying out of his mouth. Damn, he was very cute when he did this. You smirked and started bouncing higher and faster.

"MORE! MORE!"

Palette was begging you. He was gripping your hands as if they were bedsheets. He then got the classic aheago face when he came Inside of you. Being the smut reading slut you were, out made yourself cum exactly when he did. 

Palette was panting and very tired. You can't  just make him keep going, huh? But he knew what it Now was. Plus you took away his innocence. Score! You got off him and reached down for your panties and his underwear, throwing it back to him.

"So, Pokken tournament or what?"

Palette just sat up, completely confused. Why were you wxting like nothing happened and everything was casual?! Sure, he was tired. But that didn't mean he didn't want more! Palette sighed, pulling his shorts back in.

"I call Gengar."

Are you all happy now?! Is this enough smut for ya sinners!? Damn it all. I remember back when I was an in Innocent author. Maybe allowing smut was a bad idea...

~Eva