This is Why We don't Play Smash Bros. [NaJ_UnderSwap!Sans x Reader] LEMON ALERT

Lol, part 69 is a smut. But this request is for Xx__A__xX. I'm sorry to other people who requested too. I replied to you, asking for either more clarification or saying it should really hard to do. I'm sorry, so sorry... I'm just awful.

You've heard of Netflix and chill, you may have seen a hang and bang, but never have you ever heard of Smash Bros and Smash. Well, that's what was going on. You and your boyfriend were playing smash Bros on your Nintendo Switch and you had to take a shot and remove a piece of clothing every time you lost. You've been playing  for hours now. You had nothing but your bra, panties, and a wimp scarf. Blueberry just had his boxers and headphones on, leaving his ribs exposed. And the Whiskey was making you feel a little... frisky.

"Bluuuuuuuue, I don't wanna play This Game anymoooooore!"

Oh yeah, tag yourself. You're a whiny bitch drunk. If you don't know what drunk you are, then screw that you're too innocent to be on a lemon oneshot so grab your bag so and get out to find some nice, innocent fluff.

"Well, babe, what else is there!? Smash is all we neeeeeed!"

Oh yeah, and Blue is a whinny drunk too. He threw down his controlled and pouted, losing the match you were playing. He was a Sonic main. Ha! That dork. You could whip his ass any day with Donkey Kong. But when he played Ryu he was a force to be reckoned with. DLC is amazing, right guys? Back to the story.

"Yeah, smash."

Then you tackled him down and pinned his arms above his head. You smirked down at Blueberry, who is looked back up at you with an amusement. Now this was better than Smash Nros. It was Smash bae.

I... I can't.

I can't do it.

I'm sorry.

I'm so sorry.

I can't.

I can't write a lemon right now.

I'm sorry.

~Eva