Draw Ink! [Ink x Injured!Artist!Reader]

Request by insane-nightmares and I think I have an idea or two on this one. I hope I interpreted this correctly....

You sat in the chair, unable to move. Ever since the accident during a fight against nightmare in your universe it caused you to have paralysis from your pelvis and below. The other magic skeletons felt guilty and let you tag along with them until they can find a way to heal you and fix your universe since it's all in shambles due to Nightmare.

You were often left alone because of the magic skeletons having more important things things ti deal with than you. Besides, you were fine on your own. Just give you a sketchbook and some colored pencils and you have it made.

That's when the apparent leader of them, Ink, came in to check on you. They always make sure to check on you as frequently as they could so you don't feel hopeless or anything. It was a very nice thought of them and you found it very sweet and considerate.

"Hey (Your name). Sorry again about your AU."

Every time they come in here, they apologize. You've learned that each of them like to do a certain kind of activity with you. It's kinda like playing Doki Doki literature club scene one but without Monika or any crazy self aware yandere school girls. Okay that was a terrible thing to compare your situation to. Forget you even thought of that. And now you're aware of your own blinking and breathing. How do you like that, Reader?

"Don't worry, Ink, it's fine. I don't mind one bit."

You finish a sketch. You actuslly drew the three skeletons in what was considered a cartoonish art style where you came from. People called you Toony as a teasing nickname for drawing such comics, but you think the style flattered them. You smile and finished coloring in the last bit of Ink's brown scarf.

"Hey, Whatcha drawin?"

Funny he asks that just as you finish up coloring with that light brown colored pencil. Lucky for you he has all the art supplies an artist could dream of. So in a way, paralyzing your body from the hips down and having your home destroyed with everyone in it put you into art heaven. You were content.

"Actually, you guys."

You flip the sketchbook out and you see the happy surprise in his eyesockets. You've noticed that he and blueberry have changing pupils depending on their mood. Blueberry's Gets a shape inside of his pupils, but Ink's pupils change shape and color. It's very unique. You maybe should sketch out the various faces of Ink later. That would be kinda fun to do. Dream would probably get a nice laugh out of it. Okay, side tangent. Have you HEARD that precious boy laugh? It is so precious. 

"Woah! It's like someone made a cartoon of us! I've seen a cartoon that is reoccurring on the surface of most AUs called Steven Universe. That's the style you're drawing us in. It's very fitting, as well as the theme song of the show. Ha ha!"

He seemed very amused and pleased by your drawing. In fact, Ink has been one of your favorite things to draw. With all the sketchbooks around, you can fill a whole sketchbook with just drawings of Ink. You felt like you could animate him at this point.

"Really? Wow, that means a lot. Thanks!"

You slip the sketchbook around, alanyzing your own art. It does look like it could be from Steven Universe. Hell, Dream looks just like if Pearl and Steven had a fusion! You smiled at the thought of Dream turning Into Pearl. That would be so lit of character! You snicker a little.

"Oh? What's so funny?"

Ink asked you with a half smirk over his jaw. You rolled your eyes to tell him to leave it be. You flip the page and flip the sketchbook from landscape to portrait. Or as some of you lowlifes know it, hamburger to hotdog. seriosuly elementary school teachers, what is up with that?

"What are you gonna draw now?"

He completely dismissed his own question with curiosity at what you would begin sketching. He moved around to look over your shoulder behind your wheelchair. You drew the basic foundation of shapes to draw Ink in a more anime like art style. Maybe Ink as a human? That would be interesting. Very quote unquote original.

"You, but human. I wonder what you'll look like."

Ink nods. He's already seen some fanart from the Fangirl Demension, but he was curious to see Howe you imagined him as a human. Who knows, he may even make a cannon human version of everybody in his own universe. The world may never know.

But for now, he'd feel comfortable watching you draw.

How was this? Terrible I know. I'm sorry for making you all wait so long! I'm the worst!

~Eva