I'm Here [Geno x Reader]

I don't know why, but sometimes listening to music fills me with DETERMINATION!!!

You were shattered across time and space because of a mix up in your AU. You were just thrown across the timelines of various alternatives to your universe until suddenly you freeze into the cold blackness and fall to your knees.

You try to stand back up but you feel the gravity of wherever you landed weigh you down. Weakness and fatigue course through you. You feel very, very tired all too fast. You feel the temptation to close your eyes.

No! You have to stay awake! You have to find out where you are! You have to find out a way to go back where you came from! Maybe if you just stay determined you can go back home with your friends and family!

But you could be trapped here in the darkness, alone. If that's the case why not give into the depressive atmosphere and sleep. Just close your eyes, stop trying to get up, and just sleep. Lay there and regain your energy.

Temptation beats will every single time. You fall asleep after working yourself to exaughstion agaisnt the gravity, which was different than the gravity in your home universe. Consciousness fades.

_

Geno was walking around the save screen. It's all he could do anyways. Just wander around the save screen until the end of time. Hopefully find a way back out and a way back into his home. Maybe in a sweet, pacifist run where he can see Papyrus again. Papyrus...

He sees something that normally isn't there in the save screen. He sees... a body? He thought he was alone in the save screen? Well, excluding Frisk who was only there when she was about to reset. No Chara, just pure Frisk.

He rushed over to your body, seeing thst you were unconscious. He also noted in what species you were. You were organic so he had to check for a pulse. Just to double check, he checked both your wrists and on your arteries. You had a steady heartbeat. You were merely asleep.

He sighed on releif before bending down to pick you up in his arms. He fumbled a little, not used to carrying more than his own weight in the stubbornly slightly heavier gravity in the save screen from the regular world. 

He made it back to where he normally sat, right in front of the current Load File. It was the closest he could be to home. He set your body down, taking his hoodie off and lending it to you as a blanket. He sighed, looking at you. You looked nice, maybe from a passive timeline in somehwere like outertale. It didn't matter.

Right now, he would let you sleeeo and wait for you to wake up. He was already trying to imagine what he'd say. What kind of perosnality would you have? Would you attack on sohhr or be grateful? He had to mentally prepare himself.

_

You woke up Fromm your spell, trying to sit up. You manage to do it without breaking  sweat, unlike earlier. Perhaps while you were sleeping your body and soul adjusted to the current circumstances? Most likely. 

You looked down and noticed a white jacket with a rather large bloodstain on the front. You lift it up and look around. Apparently nobody was here. Where did you get this jacket? Wherever it was from you had to return it. 

You stand up, legs wobbly. You put on the jacket and look around. You can see a figure walking up to you. It notices you Andy starts running towards you. Wait a second... it looked like sans! Only... injured? You start running towards him.

"Sans!"

You called out to him, grateful thst you could see a familiar place in this dark world. On the other side of this, Geno froze. He hadn't hear anyone say his name in a long while. To every visitor thst was too far and into few in between he had been called 'Geno'. This... this felt weird.

"Sans! There you are! Did the experiments hurt you!?"

You take Off the jacket. It had to be his. But then, why was it white? You rush to put the jacket back on him them you give him a big hug. You start crying. You sob into his shoulder. You lost everything. Just seeing Sans and only sans in pitch darkness made it start to finally weigh down on you.

Wow, that was a quick to break down thing. Geno knew that he wasn't your Sans and something similar to what happened to W.D Gaster must have happened to you. He just hugged you back and soothing said to you.

"Don't cry, I'm here. I'm here."

Wow this was also utter garbage. I am so sorry off of my own behalf.

~Eva