Don't [Cheater!Reaper x Angel!Reader]

This is heavily inspired off of First Burn so if you haven't listened to the song the first million times I've put it up, you may want to now. STORYTIME.

You can't beleive this. Not for Life. Not for Peace. Hell, not for anyone in your AU! But for an alternate version of himself who literally can NOT do the one thing he doesn't best? Ha ha! Well shit! You don't beleive this.

"Babe, I-"

You slapped his hand away before he can even reach you. You were an immortal angel, a step down from a god like him, so he can't kill you on a touch. You looked in his eyecokets. Wow, he was crying? Well, he was the fucker who did this upon himself. 

It hurts when you realize your lover was cheating on you. But do you know what hurts a he'll of a lot worse? When you realize YOU were the side chick the whole time and HE was cheating on HIS LOVER with YOU! Ooh, you're gonna need some ice for that burn.

"Don't you 'babe' me! First it was Life herself, now an alternate you? What the actual hell Is wrong with you!?"

Reaper froze, not knowing what to say. You were right. He did love Life first, then he met you. He started dating you both when he realized Life wasn't the one for him. He ended it there. The same thing happened again with you. He met Geno and his whole life changed. This wasn't love. It was a matter of soulmates, out of his hands and uo to the Fates. He couldn't let you go, so he tried to manage both relationships. It just turned out like this.

"No. I don't even need to ask that. I already know that there's nothing wrong with you. It's me, isn't it? You got bored of me just as you got bored of her. Now you're just going to throw me away to let me despair on my own while living in comfort of the arms of whoever the fuck the other skeleton it, right?"

You were pacing around in straight lines. It was a thing you did when you were stressed. Reaper stayed silent. He wanted to say something, but no words would come out. Everything thst was happening, it was his fault. And he knew it.

"Well, you're the god! You get to do whatever the fuck you want to as long as you do your job because you're all powerful unlike me! Well then, I hope he makes you happy, Death. Because I'm sure not."

You open your wings and fly away. Reaper never heard you call him that name before. That was his god name, not his causal name. He even let you and Life call him Sans in really sedimentary moments. But you would always refuse to call him Death. 

Reaper stood there, wathcing where you flew off. Maybe this was for the best. Maybe after the pain he can make ammends. He just needs to let this boil over and wait it out. He loves Geno. He needs Geno. You didn't need you. He wanted you. Now, he doesn't. Simple as that.

Love is a crazy thing, isn't it?

I'm making everybody cry. Score!

~Eva