Run [Yandere!UnderSwap!Sans x Scared!Reader]

Awesome request from ImChara12 so I hope you enjoy what I have to write. Also quote unquote flashbacks are in italics.

You sprinted away, darting through the snowdin forest. You flung branches to leave snow over your footprints, breathing heavily as dark green, Brown, and whote passed you by. Everything was not registering. All that you could register was one word.

Run.

"My Love, why are you crying?"

You helped, hearing his voice ring through your mind like a school bell. You sprint faster with what stamina you have left. You jump over a root thst seemed like it was designed to trip you. You keep running and running, preying your tracks were covered by the snow you triggered to fall.

"You wanted this, right?"

No. No no no no NO! This was not what you want! You dodge a branch trying to reach out and grab you. Metaphorically of course. But with the horrors that happened today, you didn't doubt that something like that could happen. Tree kidnapping. Treenapping. You didn't know. All you knew was keep running.

"I did this for you."

Bam! The low sweeping tree branch in front of you didn't register fast enough. You hit it face on, falling to the snow. Your hand flings to your forehead, feeling for any scratches and bumps. Just a scrape, you don't feel or see blood on your fingers. Good. You struggle to get up and keep running, no matter the major fatigue in your legs.

"I did this for US!"

Us, there is no us. Hearing his voice made you go slowly insane in the head, growing slower and slower due to your mind not being focused on running anymore and your legs growing tired. You can't just focus on running.

He. Him. The small, blue, used to be adorable and innocent skeleton that you thought that one day you could grow to love. Well, those thoughts are long abandoned. He didn't deserve your love. Not after what's he did.

That little monster wasn't innocent. He wasn't adorable. He still was small and blue. But he wasn't as innocent as he seems to be. He used to be nice, now he's scary. He used the be adorable  now he's terrifying. He used to be innocent.

Now he's lethal.

"What, you're scared of me now? Why?"

Blueberry, the sweet skeleton you once knew flashed you his normal smile. But isntesd or innocence and joy, all you saw was intimidation and insanity. He reached down and grabbed soemthing, before showing it to you. You gasped.

"All I did was take off his head~"

You gasped and started running again, remembering that you didn't have time to reflect. He was chasing you. You feared he was after your neck. You were afraid he was after your body. You were afraid he wanted to kill you.

On the flip side, that wasn't the case. Blueberry calmly walked through the woods, clearly enjoying this game of hide and seek. He held a cleaver in his hand, whistling to himself as he follows the messed up paths of footprints. Sure, you tried to hide them, but you can't hide your footprints well with an Occasional drop of snow. He still had the major pieces of the puzzle. And he could tell when you changed direction, which rarely happened.

"I just wish you'd stop running."

Blueberry sighed to himself, continuing to walk towards where you ran off to. Every time he took a step forward, and orange hoodie tied around his wasting would hit the back of his leg. It honestly was quite annoying, but it was worth it.

"All I did was take out the trash."

Blueberry then saw a shadow in the distance, starting to run again. He smirked an evillous smile. He had found you. Now all he had to do was tag you, then you're it. It was a fun game. But all good things must come to an end.

MWEH HEH HEH

Was this good? Who am I kidding? This was terrible like always. Sorry. I'm so sorry.

~Eva