Freak! Slut! Burnout! BugEyes! Poser! Lardass! [Multiple x Author!Reader]

Freak!

It isn't Geno's fault he was Injected with determination in hope that he can defeat a genocidal fallen child. He was just trying to protect his friends with a crazy experiment he thought would work, which needed up in him being shattered across timelines like his dad ending up in a barren savescreen with the memory of a pacifist Frisk. He just was a Freak 

Slut!

It wasn't Lust's fault he was created in a universe that was sex driven. He was influenced by the world somebody else created and forced him into to become the sex driven skeleton he is to this day. He has a good side to him, like everyone else. But... to everybody else he was just a slut and nothing more.

Burnout!

It wasn't Dust's fault he failed and had a bad solution to a worse problem. He wanted to stop Chara from completeing the game and went insane trying to find a way to be strong enough to stop her forever. So he decided he would raise his own LV by gaining EXP himself. The monsters would rather fall to him instead of falling to the corrupt fallen child, right? Maybe then he can stop her once and for all. But that isn't how other people see it, is it?

Bugeyes!

It wasn't Sci's fault he was smart. He was a scientist, helping his father at the lab. He wanted to be as smart as he could be and understand the world. He wanted to work alongside his father and be the best older brother he could be for Papyrus. But if people make fun  of him for simply not knowing everything and something as simple as wearing glasses, is it truly right to laugh along with it?

Poser! 

It isn't Blueberry's fault that he acts just like the regular papyrus. His universe is called underswap for a reason. It's switching characters and personalities of them In pairs, so it only makes sense that he acts just like Papyrus, right? Apparently wrong. Everyone says he's a carbon copy of Papyrus with no purpose. Sticks and Stones can break his bones, yet words cause emotional damage.

Lardass!

It's not Classic's fault that he doesn't care. He watched his father fail and get shattered across timelines. He watched all of his friends reduce to dust thanks to a small child. He wantshed his own brother die. He gets nightmares so constantly he can't sleeo at night resolving him to be so sleepy during the day. He is so depressed it hurts to smile that grin he is forced to. Why does nobody understand that he just wants to sleep comfortably without a worry like he used to?

_

So many universes, so many different Sanses. It was Fanfiction Authors like you who need to bring them justice. Those who think that one Sans is horrible, prove them wrong with a story. Those who love one sans, give them a nice xreader oneshot to help their self esteem. 

Every Sans has perks. Every Sans has pros and cons. Every Sans has weakness and strengths. It's not a good character unless the character has faults. They aren't bad based off of where they come from.

It's your job to prove this.

Your job as an Author.