Mark My Words [UnderSwap!Sans x Reader]

"Oh! It's blueberry! It's impossoble to make an angst about-" THAT IS WHERE YOU ARE WRONG HONEY!!! GET READY TO EAT THEM THOUGHTS YOU HAD WHEN YOU READ THE TITLE! I AM ON AN ANGST SPREE BABY! Also this one is sorta like a poem but not really. Let's call it Flash-Fiction. 

No

No no no no no!

Not him! Anybody but him! He was the monster who least deserved this fate! Please, just not him. Not your precious little Sansy!

Papyrus was angry, and you can't blame him. His brother had just been robbed from his life. He has been reduced to dust.

All that remained was nothing but a bandana and his little clothes you always found more adorable than anything.

Papyrus took the bandana and put it around his own neck, vowing to take the human down sooner or later.

Papyrus grew determined.

You took his shirt into your hands and cried into it. You lost the most important person you've ever had.

You grew depressed

But both of you, in your bipolar reactions to the death of the monster who meant more to you than anyone could even imagine, had a similar feeling,

The human must die

For revenge for vengeance, for satisfaction

For Sans.

Goodbye Motherfucking human child.

Yeah that was more or less a poem. But I think it was short and got to the point. I'm sorry for being a shit author like always. I don't deserve Reads or readers. Feel free to just leave.

~Eva