World's End Dancehall [DanceTale!Sans x Dancer!Reader]

Or... not request for a two thousand reads special. Either works... okay.... songfic because all this exercise is rotting my brain. Lol

Cross the borderline of black and white and
Climb the starway up and up we go.
Nothing good to do. Just bored to death hey
Can I take your hand and steal you away?

Snowdin, a place where many forms of dance are. Like the melting pot of the underground. Other places, everyone has similar dance styles. But here you can see many, many different Dance forms. 

That's why you were here, standing in front of the only other monster in the underground who danced similar to you. His name was Sans the Skeleton, best breakdancer in the underground. He was famous, but not Mettaton Level famous

Step and strumble do you want to go on?
Don't you worry, the altar is our floor.
Toss and turn and dizzy up ourselves and
Keep on dancing, you and me right here now.

Sans stood before the other breakdancer. This was someone all the way from Waterfall here to challenge him. He wasn't one for challenge, being the lazy dancer he was. He'd rather cooperate to win over the audience, like he does with Papyrus. You never know when two opposite dance styles can mix so well.

"You really want to compete kid?"

He watched your smile curl into a smirk and you're eyes gleam with a wild, wholesome glint of DETERMINATION. He shrugged, flipping his hood over his skull as you did the opposite, flicking off your hood. Both of you stared at eachother until someone turned up the boom box.

"Let's Dance."

Shall we dance? - So what?
Shall we dance? - No thank you!
Shall we dance? - Enough!
Shall we dance? - No more please!
Shall we dance? - Don't need it!
Shall we dance? - Go away!
Shall we dance?

"Indecisive Winner!"

The judges call. You stand back up with Sans, looking over at him. As he flicks his hood off you tug yours back over your head. You had to be different, yeah? You both turned to look at the crowd. You beamed. This was the largest crowd you ever had.

Sans saw your smile out of that smirk. He shoved his hands in his pockets, chcukling to himself. Waterfall wasn't a place with many diverse styles. Not many people have taste for breakdancing there. This must be a large crowd to you.

"Good go, Kid."

You turned around to look at the skeleton who was your inspiration. He held out one hand while the other shoved deep into his warm hoodie pocket. You take his hand and shake it. It's only good sportsmanship, yeah?

"This was round one, Sansy. I hope you don't forget me for my next visit."

You wink at him before doing  handspring backwards, spinning in the air so you can just turn and book it. Mystery always gave someone a good rep. It would make them look forward to the next appearance.

Sans shock his skull and watched you run into the Snowdin wood, towards a shortcut he knew to Waterfall. The crowd 'oohed' along with you as you flipped off. Not like a middle finger, but literally flipped yourself away.

He'd look forward to your next visit.

Just like you intended.

Lol this was baaaaaaaaaad

Like everything I do

~Eva