Fanfiction [JaN_ Goth x Dom!Reader] LEMON ALERT

Seriously, people and their freaking lemons. What the hell is it with smut? Does nobody have any need for fluff anymore? Does anybody fucking care anymore? You know what. Fine. Here. 

But this request is for oh_my_jish_and_tyjo And I'm just happy I actuslly have requests, even though my brain has been kinda stressed out today. OH FUCKING WELL YOU HAVE TO WRITE ABIUT A SKELETON FUCKING THE READER LOLZ!!!

And then (your name) sexily began stripping off her clothes, turning goth on to such an extend his magical member was glowing through his pants. She stuck out her tongue sexily as she pried off her panties.

"Your turn, you sexy thing~"

Goth nodded, knowing this was his only chance to be able to be dominated by the best person in the world. He fumbled awakwsrdly to get his clothes off. It was painful to watch, so (Your name) decided to help him. 

She pried his hoodie off of him and gazed at his well polished and take care of bones. She smirked down at him, sitting on his lap. He still had his shorts on, but yet she could feel his twitching length aching for attention underneath her exposed core.

She then leaned her head down and started licking each and every single omen of his ribs. One by one, and all over. Goth couldn't handle all his moans. He tried to bite them back but he just couldnt. The moans highly aroused (Your name). He could feel the spot where his cock was on his shorts getting damper and damper woth each Swift movement of her tongue and moan out of his mouth.

Then she made her way down to his spine where-

"Gothy?"

There was a knock at goth's door. He fumbled to X out of his account at fanfiction.net and pretend to be watching let's plays on YouTube the entire time. He fumbled to zip back up his pants and sit straight up in his computer chair.

"Yeah Daddy?"

Goth's more motherly Dad, Geno, came in to check on him. He was wearing his normal white hoodie with a red scarf and had a pink apron on. He definately was about to bake cookies. Geno wasn't the sweetest, purest, most open innocent parent ever. That's why he can never know his son is nothing More than a fanboy who writes smut fictions about him and his favorite anime girl, (Your name).

"I'm made cookies, they're downstairs if you want any. I'm about to head to work. Your Papa should be home from his shift at Starbucks in two hours. Promise me you'll try to hang out with PJ and Undyne today?"

Those were his nerd friends. Neither of them were as dead set into fandoms like him and they had their own things to fangirl/fanboy about. PJ with his basketball, and Undyne with her science and other things. Neither of them into hardcore fandoms like him. He doesn't hang out woth them after school for this reason and thst he'd much rather write smut.

"Sure, Daddy. Love you."

Geno smiled and took the blow kiss his son threw at him and placed it on his cheek. He noticed that he was watching two people named Dan and Phil play Undertale. Knowing his son's birthday was soon maybe he can get merch from either as a birthday gift. 

Geno left. As sure as he heard that door close he opened a new tab and reentered wattpad, going to his onesthots of Goth x (Your name). Seventy reads, two votes, no comments. He didn't care if it was popular, all he cared about was how great it made him feel.

Now back to writing!

I thought I would do something unique and since JaN goth is a fanboy why not make amlun on smut fanfiction? Lol.

~Eva