If Love is an Open Door, Close it. [NaJ_PJ x Reader x JaN_Fresh]

When Hamilton ruins your life a third time and you're so inspired you ruin people's Requests with your fascinations. Yeah, that's my wattpad career right now. Request by 6backstab and because I want to make you all cry, here's a story.

You're done with this. Pretending to be his perfect little doll. Pretending to be oblivious. Pretending to love him with all of your heart. You saw the way he looked at literally every other hot girl or cute guy he saw. You're done. 

"Paperjam."

PJ turned from his little crowd. This was after they win the championship ga,e in the district. Now they're going to regionals. Nothing could top this happy feeling he has in his heart and soul right now! All eyes were on him! And now, his girlfriend was going to congratulate him and prove her undying love for him. Everything was perfect. It was like High School Musical and he was Troy.

"We're done."

That was exactly what he didn't want to hear. He froze, eyesockets going wide and his body going stiff and tall. Everyone was literally watching, and you're breaking up with him!? What the hell was your damage!?

"What!?"

You took a sharp inhale, clenching your fists at your sides. You forced your eyes up to meet the slender and sexy skeleton's eyes. At first he was a gentleman. At first he was nothing but perfect. At first he was nothing but loyal. At first he was nothing but yours. But now... he's grown bored of you. Why not give the other people who crush on him a chance when he doesn't even find you worth his time anymore.

"We're done. You obviously don't love Me anymore with the way you act. I'm setting you free from me. Goodbye, PJ."

You turned to leave. You knew he would reach for your wrist so you ran before he could. You feel the swish of air as he lunged for your arm to stop you. You run out of the basketball court and go back to where you fee safest at this god forsaken school.

The very back of the school where nobody would ever find you.

_

In a parallel universe you just happened to win a track meet for the school. You felt ontop Of the world. The most popular, athletic, awesome girl in the whole fucking world just won. No surprise here. Ha ha!

You see your boyfriend, the most popular boy at school approaching you. He was kind of annoying and you both only dated for mere popularity. You two were the couple that ruled this damn school! Who cares if he actually loved you. You didn't.

"It's over, Biatch."

You blink. Wow, that was sudden. And that was the closest he's ever been to cursing. Everyone was watching you after the track meet, it being the most important athletic event for the school. You stare in his.. uh.. glasses?

"You're joking me, Freshie."

He shook his skull. Fresh clenched his fists at his sides. He was tired of being used as a popularity scale. Was it to funking much to have a girl love him for him and not his popularity? Apparently so. He actually loved you, but you didn't feel the same. He sees the way you look at other guys. He was just done with this sheet.

"We're done."

Your face twisted into a scowl. Everyone was wathcing. This was public humiliation. Wait a minute. If this was public humiliation you could turn the tables so it would ruin his reputation and not yours! Brilliant! You start fake crying.

"How could you say that to me! Ugh!"

You run off to where no student even dares to go, the back of the school. Everyone is to afraid of people jumping them over there to care. Fresh just shoved his hands in his pockets, his glasses reading funk you. But everyone else thought he was the villain here. 

Perfect.

_

At the back of the school you felt an anomaly. Something felt wrong. You started feeling dizzy. After such a horrible time for you, being forced to breakup with PJ, this just added to your mas headache. Suddenly, life flashed before you.

You felt like you were mirrored. Wasn't the wall behind you? Now it's In front of you. Not only that, but it was a totally different color. You touch the wall, curious. Then you see a figure approaching you.

No way. That didn't look like Fresh! But there was no doubt it was Fresh. The fresh you knew who was the adorable little anime nerd who hung out with Alphys and always managed to catch your ex boyfriend's eyesockets. This Fresh Seemed to notice the same thing.

"You aren't (your name)."

Was this some sort of alternate version of your school where everyone was their opposite? If so, does that mean this Fresh acts just like PJ? If so you wanted absolutely nothing to do with him. You crossed your arms and looked into his glasses. They read what?

"And you aren't the Fresh I know. I think something happened in the universes to bring me here instead of the me who belongs here. Would you mind explaining how I was like?"

Fresh noticed that you were much smarter and logical than the you he knew. It made him smile. Good. That was much better than the popularity obsessed track star he dated for far to long. He took off his glasses.

"A total biatch, a track star, and a stereotypical popular girl. How am I where you're from?"

You snickered. Wow, you sounded like the blonde evil cheerleader squad girl From literally high school drama ever. You looked back in his eyesockets. He had the little floating heart in one of them, just like fresh. That's how you could know without a doubt this was him.

"A geek. An anime's nerd and you were constantly bullied until PJ took an interest in you. I kinda just broke up with him. I was just tired of being used!"

Fresh stuffed his hands in his pockets, flicking his glasses back on his face. They read same fam. Wait, does his glasses say waht he's going to say before he says it? Well, let's just wait and see, Reader.

"Well, I just broke up with biatch you, so.... wait a second. PJ is a jock?"

You nodded.

"Basketball star."

Fresh started laughing. He could get where that was coming from. But come on. Tiny little PJ being the absolute best at basketball and being a star above everything else? You had to be pulling his femur.

"I'm taking he's the dork in this universe?"

Fresh nodded and you sighed. THis place would take some getting used to, but you had a feeling it would be much better than your other school where PJ was a complete dipshit.

_

Alternate version you woke up from your dizzy spell to see sexy Pj walking up to you. You licked your lips and fixed up yourself. He froze when he saw you entirely differently than the you that's just so rudely broke up with you.

"You're not (your name)."

You checked him out. This was much better than the wimpy little PJ you knew. Maybe he was super popular? With looks like that there was no way he wouldn't have girls flinging themselves at him.

"And you must be the better PJ."

PJ crossed his arms, not liking this already. He prefers someone who need some his protection and is innocent so they depend on him. This was a downgrade from the actual you who just humiliated him.

"And you're a worse (your name). Welcome to our universe."

Your jaw was wide open as he strode off to go find Fresh. The OTP must prevail after all. You grumble under your breath in your tack meet atire and look around. You are not going to like it here.

So, do you like what I did with the multiple demension thing?

~Eva