Break [Afterdeath]

Who doesn't have at least one of these two somehwere in their books? If you don't then put your hand down because now you have a request for Afterdeath. Ready? STORYTIME.

Reaper doesn't like Reaping. He's a Sans, Of course he's a lazy procrastinator. But when it all tallies uo to the end, he gets the job done exactly as it needs to be. Reaping business is still Reaping business and mortals need their souls taken so they can either burn in Hell or be reincarnated by life.

But sometimes when he does procrastinate or have a nice break from work, he had a place where he would go that wasn't home. He would rip a hole in the fabric of reapertale at the precise time and the precise spot and be able to float around in the multiverse to find the AU he wanted to be in. It was always the same one, so there was no problems between him and the Star Sanses. He couldn't kill anyone or anything there either. In fact it was pretty much a blank canvas in there. But after that Christmas party...

"Bae, I'm home."

Geno turns from his normal pondering spot in the black darkness to see a rip in his universe and Reaper there too. Reaper wouldn't say much to him, but he would say he found a way to be here without asking Ink or Dream on take him. So he had a frequent visitor here in his dull, void like save screen.

"Hey Reaper. Here on break again?"

Reaper nodded and took a good old look around. Darkness, darkness, nothing but darkness, and a corrupt save file that he could never open so he can never enter his home, justness be tempted by it. He took a good inhale. This was like his second home. Yeah. Definitely his second home.

"Paps Said he has the last few souls for the day, so I thought I'd come to visit my favorite Sans in the multiverse~"

Geno blushed hard as he somehow winked. Skeleton anatomy is hard to describe people! His blush fluttered in his cheekbones. He watched Reaper sit down right next to him in a sort of laid back position in contrast to Geno's polite position. He noticed Reaper preventing himself from taking his Hand. Geno smiled.

"Hun, you know I can't die while I'm in the save screen."

Sure, that was true. But that didn't mean he was still paranoid about it. Reaper kills everything he touches, that made him lose some mortals he grew sorta attatched to and hurt lots of people. But... he can't hurt the one skeleton that mattered most. Coded and Painted not to be able to die. He took his hand.

"I know."

They both just sat in that comfortable silence for a while. Just happily sitting there with eachother as company, watching the darkness and listening to the silence. Both of them felt like they didn't need anything else in their lives. Then suddenly:

"Babe?"

Geno looked over at Reaper. He had his cheekbones flushed blue. Oh no. Geno knew that look. It was ever worse that he didn't have either of his pupils in instead of having at least one. Geno rolled his visable pupil in his eyecoket.

"What."

Reaper smirked.

"Lemmie Smash~"

Geno bursted out laughing as Reaoer tried to hover over him. Geno kept pushing him back and lauguong hard. That wasn't unexpected, but it was a pickup thing he never heard before. It was so hilarious! It really wasn't. Reaper started whining.

"Come oooooooooooon! You never let me smaaaaaaaaaaash!"

Where was this guy from!? UnderLust!? Geno laughed as he tried to give him a puppy dog face. Kinda hard to do when you're a fucking skeleton. Sorry buddy. Reaper knew this wasn't going to go anywhere, so he just gave up and pouted. Geno managed to calm down. Then Reaper smirked.

"Got you."

Geno chuckled.

"You did, Babe. You did."

And some Afterdeath for the soul! How do you guys feel about that? Ugh. I can't get anything over seven hundred words anymore. What's wrong with me!? That was retorical. I know that literally everything is wrong with me. XD

~Eva