Why Not Mess Around While We're Here? [Error x Icetale!Sans x Nightmare]

Request by Fuyuko_Icey. And I'm kinda stressed right now because I haven't written a SINGLE oneshot for the characters I wanted to focus more on a nd give some MUCH NEEDED ATTENTION. But my priority is you guys so let's get on with it already.

Sans found it very calming in snowdin today. A light snow started to blanket the town and the cold was just stimulating. He loved his quiet life in snowdin with his brother, Papyrus. Everything was so peaceful.

Then suddenly portal ex machina.

Error launches out of the portal in a desperate attempt to try and escape his fate. Nightmare follows after him and he instantly shuts the portal, not even bothering with whatever AU he launched himself into. They can't lose to Ink. Not now, not ever.

Nightmare recovered first, feeling too much positive energy. Yuck, it made him sick. He looked around and saw a normal snowdin, but happier. He could see everyone's had sort of a winter theme to them, oh no.

"Great job, Error. We're in a passive AU."

Error sat up, looking around,p. He recongnized this place. Wasn't this place Icetale? Yeah, a n extremely passive, winter themed AU with a counterpart called Firetale. He groaned. He hoped he'd end up in somehwere like Horrortale or dusttale. But nope.

"SoRRy i WAs rUshIng to SAvE OuR LiVES!!!"

Error retailiated st his companion, standing up and brushing the snow off his clothes. Nightmare rolled his eye and stood up, having no snow anywhere on him or his nightmarish goo. Then Nightmare sees The sans of this pathetic universe.

"Whatever. We're here, right? Why not have a little bit of fun. We could make this pathetic little world feel miserable and collect some dolls that you love so much."

Error pouted. They aren't dolls, they are puppets! He isn't some tame little girl playing with dolls. He literally takes their soul and transforms them into a lifeless plushie, concealing their magic in a prison like hell where he can do whatever he pleases to them! They. Are. NOT. DOLLS!!!

"FucK yOu."

Nightmare chuckled, feeling the Annoyance off of Error. He shouldn't make him too mad, he needs their alliance. But he knew that was because of the dolls thing, not the plan. He knew Error loved the plan.

"Thank you. Now, let's cause havoc~"

Sans noticed two strangers near the outskirts of Snowdin. What were they doing there? Should he help them? They didn't look too friendly. He decided against it and he went straight home to warn his dearest brother Of then possible danger to their home.

Sorry this waS so short and bad. I'm the worst fucking person ever.

~Eva