Festive Preperations [Papyrus x Reader]

It's the seventh of June, you know what that means? START GETTING FESTIVE BOIZ!!! GET YOIR CANDY CANES AND STOCKINGS OUT! HALF A YEAR TO GO!!! I legit have my snow globe with me from last year because I forgot to put it up, lol. BUT LETS GET IN THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT MY DUDES!!!

You finished hanging the sparkly boa like stuff around the house. They hung from the celing like silly string, gicicng the room a little pizazz. The Christmas part was in a few hours and Papyrus wanted every inch of the hous to look festive. Sans was too lazy and Undyne loved all the way in waterfall so naturally he would call up his perfectly able friend to help him decorate. Right now you were exiting Sans's room after making it look like it threw up all the Christmas spirit in the underground. He's gonna kill ya when he realizes it. So probably in a few weeks.

You walked out of his room, closing the door. You taped a large construction paper design making it looked like a wrapped gift. You were proud of your craftsmanship. As If it was planned, Papyrus exited his room at the same time. His door was decorated with jingle bells and cardboard reindeer. You look at him, and he looks at you. 

"IS IT FESTIVE?"

You smirk and nod, thinking to all the green, white, and red balloons all over his floor. Now he'll really wish he wasn't organized because you can barely walk in and out of that room anymore. You should be proud,.

"Almost too festive. What about your room?"

Papyrus looked at his door woth a giant grin over his jaw. He obviously made his room super Christmasy. There was no doubt. Probably not as bad as you made Sans's room but probably really bad because he absolutely LOVES Christmas.

"IT MEETS MY STANDARDS."

He says that as If he is simply content with it, shrugging it off before suddenly grabbing your hand and booking it for the stairs. You already decorated the whole downstairs hours ago and it looks perfect. You may have hidden a mistletoe or two for when Alphys and Undyne get here. You're evil, you know.

"COME ON! WE SHOULD HELP WITH THE PLAZA TREE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!"

Spontaneous Papyrus is spontaneous. You giggle and follow him outside, inning just as fast as him while holding his gloved hand outside. Oh, did you mention he was wearing gingerbread man mittens? Too cute.

Time skip to the party

Everything was going great! Nobody spiked the eggnog so far and everyone was having fun. Undyne and Alphys got caught in your mistletoe trap and Sans tried to escape the party by going into His room only to be found waist deep in balloons. Seriosuly, great job you!

So right now you were talking with Undyne about relationship adovce because she had no clue how to date still and then Alphys clears her throat awkwardly. Papyrus was standing next to her and he pointed up with a disappointed look. Both you and Undyne looked up to see a mistletoe trap.

You and Undyne share a look. You both smirk at eachtihwr making papyrus and Alphys feel horrible. You both reach out for the person in front of you. Undyne grabs Alphys and gives her a great big smooch on the lips again. You grab Papyrus, even though you two aren't dating (yet)mand give him a peck on the teeth.

Alphys gets a major nosebleed and Papyrus has an orange skull and is now running around as if he was a small blue skeleton on a sugar high. Both you and Undyne laughed, giving eachother a high five while moving out from under the mistletoe.

This is a Christmas your remember until the end of time.

This was fun and was worth it! I love Christmas one Shots! Ecscoecially on a hot day. It just makes you feel colder. Lol

~Eva