Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater [Kinder!Error x Caretaker!Reader]

When you realize you've never done an evil sans yet but you don't have a good plot for one except a major angst oneshot about them being a kid. Yeah.

You weren't the same today. PJ noticed it. The Poth duo noticed it. Heck, even all the kids noticed it. You just weren't the same. You smiled and played with everyone no like normal, but everyone knew deep inside that you were only acting. It was all just a ruse.

You were playing with Error, Geno, and Fresh. Their parent hasn't come to pick them up yet Andy they were the last three. You offered to stay the extra time and close up because being around kids was the best medicine for you. It made you happy.

Geno and Fresh were busting themselves with cleaning up a mess they made. They tried making a house of cards but it fell so you made them clean up their own mess. Might as well teach responsibility while they're young. Then Error tugged at your uniform. You picked him up happily.

"Whatcha up to, big guy?"

Error looked into your eyes. It made you frown. He didn't look all too happy. You watched him just search your eyes in silence for s moment, Fresh and Geno being the only background noise. Then he places a tiny baby skeleton hand on your lips.

"Don't be sad, Missus Daycare Lady. I'm sure you'll find someone better."

You pause for a moment, frozen. You forgot how smart of a Kinder this little bugger was. Then you let out a smirk before you started laughing. Error was clearly confused. He must have heard Goth talking to you earlier.

"Oh, sweetheart, I'm fine. I promise."

Error pouted, he didn't believe it for a single moment. He crossed his little arms and puffed out lips little cheeks in an adorable manner. Christ this kid must get whatever he wants whenever he's mad. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!

"Mister PJ said something about a cheater."

You scoffed. PJ needs to keep his mouth shut! This is why, no matter how sexy or good with kids he is, you wouldn't date him. He takes everything as a game. Romance to you wasn't a game. And yeah, you were pretty messed up about it. But you won't act sad in front of a tiny skeleton kid who doesn't need the weight of something like this on his shoulders,

"Yeah, my boyfriend cheated on me. No big deal. I just ended it with him."

You explained it as casually as you could, or he wouldn't ask any questions or anything. He knew what boyfriends and girlfriends are. PJ's girlfriend has been here before and he was forced to explain it to them. In fact, that's what inspired Error and Fresh To get "married".

"He was a Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater?"

You forgot about th adorable little things children say to make them understand things better. Error, even being the smartest Kinder here, was no exception. You let out a giggle before nodding.

"Yeah, he was a cheater cheater pumpkin eater."

Then Fresh and Geno tug at your pants, causing you to bend down to their level. You let Error down, but he keeps his tiny hand on your arm for comfort. Awww! How adorable these little kindergarteners were! 

"Missus Daycare Lady dealt with a cheater!?"

"And she ate all her pumpkins!"

You giggle at the other two's Adorableness. This is why you love little kids. They are so innocent and understand things in other unusual ways. Sometimes making serious things seem silly and not as big of problems anymore. This is why you said that being around these kids was the best medicine for heartache.

That's when their parent enters in the daycare, looking for them. Geno and Fresh immediately run towards their parent while Error waits patiently to get your attention. You turn your head on him and raise an eyebrow.

"Whatcha waiting for, big guy?"

Error then takes the advantage of you being at his level. He presses a quick kiss against your cheek then runs off to his brothers. You stop and place your hand on your cheek where little Error kissed you. You smile wide.

Another thing you didn't expect was for Fresh, Geno, and Error to have baked you a pumpkin pie tomorrow morning when they arrived.

These kids were awesome.

The fluff in an angst situation. You HAVE to love it! Kinder!Error is my favorite Kinder!

~Eva