K-K-K-Kawaii [DessertTale!Sans x Reader]

A totally different cotton candy sans than you may be aware of. Request by Goobie_FNaF and here is some info I was given on the character and an image from the creator. SHes a great artist!

 SHes a great artist!

Also, Goobie? Since I'm writing about one of your AUs you have to draw from mine >:3

Ready? Let's go!

You were walking around Snowdin with Sans following you again, rambling about some new thing involving papyrus. He really was the sweetest, most adorable thing! Of course, every time you commented on this he would instantly become a tsundere and deny it. It was the most adorable thing ever!

"So Papyrus then went up to Undyne and asked if they could make anything other than gummy worm spaghetti and she said no and she punched down on some gummies, not knowing they were gushers, and hey went everywhere! Gusher gummy juice went everywhere and papyrus came back soaked head to toe in the stuff!"

Sans went on. You can't help but laugh at the story. Then you get an idea. Uh oh, we all know how dangerous those are. You stop suddenly and Sans doesn't realize it until he right next to you. He turns his skull and was about to ask what you were doing when....

You took his hand! You captured it within your own and entwined your fingers in his phalanges. His skull goes entirely pink and he tries to hide in his hoodie, muttering incoherent adorable things. Awww! Too cute!

"Aww, you're so adorable Sansy!"

That did it. His soul swelled up but his cheekbones burned with embarrassment. He wasn't one to take compliments casually. Aaaaaaa too many compliments! Compliment overload! Cotton Candy Sans .exe has officially stopped working everybody! Refresh the page for this little cutie!

And if you actually refreshed the page you are more or less an idiot because you should know by now I like making fourth wall breaks with jokes. But hey, that meant you had to scroll back to get to this point once more so... F for Effort.

"I'm not cute!"

You heard him claim from within his little turtle shell of a hoodie. You looked around and found a perfectly good flower crown on then ground. Oh. A little girl must have dropped it before going back Inside. You always did beleive in recycling.

You picked it up. Your absence at his side made Sans poke out to out for you. Big mistake. You took the flower crown and placed it ontop of his skull. He tired to look at it but his pupils work like regular eyes, they can't see what's outside of their ocular orbit.

"Okay, now you're adorable!"

Sans let out the cutest little meep and retreated again, bringing the flower crown with him. You giggled at his behavior. Any time you wanted anything cute, always go to Sans. You took his hand in yours again and started walking, dragging him along like a lazy dog.

You have to get home sometime, right?

FLOOF FLOOF FLOOF FLOOF

~Eva