You Can Rock Anything, Darling [Mettaton x Fan!Reader]

Whelp. SIColorsOfTheRainbow Ships it. Mettava. Just.... that wasn't unexpected. WELL OKAY WE ARE STORYTIMING NOW!!!

You were a huge fan of Mettaton. He was like a glimmer of hope and happiness on the whole underground. Like as if there was only Markiplier on YouTube and literally nobody else. He was that drastically important to everyone entertainment wise.

You actually went to one of his love shows, where he preforms in an arena style stage and the audience is sitting all around him. You know how gameshows have bleachers? Like that but three sixty angle. He only recently started doing this after the human left and he became comfortable preforming in his EX Form.

You wore a tee shirt that had Mettaton's box form and EX form next to eachother. You made the design yourself and pressed it onto the shirt. You also had a plushie Of Chibi box Mettaton squeezed in your arms. You made that yourself.

Mettaton was in a beautiful blue gown that he used for the Romeo and Juliet killer robot special from when that fallen child was here. And killed your king! But you wouldn't be salty. You had Mettaton. He was hope enough for you.

Then he ended his show with his classic catchphrase. You and hundreds of other fans said it with him as the lights came back on and everyone's started to leave the liveshow. You look at the blue fabric in your bag and the stuffed Mettaton. You inhale sharply and head down the steps towards the center where Mettaton was just Enjoying himself twirling in his beautiful dress.

"Mettaton?"

Mettaton stopped when he saw a familiar fan. Of course he remembers his fans! By both voice and appearance. A robotic memory with a super computer doesn't forget. He smiled at you, remembering his last time you were scared to approach him.

"Hello (Beauty/gentlebeauty), I'm glad you finally got the nerve to approach me this time."

Wait, he KNEW you!? Oh my gosh. How did he know you!! You've never spoken to your ido, before yet here he was with memory of you somehow! You squeezed the doll in joy and the bag shuffled on your wrist.

Mettaton chuckled. It was a very cute reaction to get out of a fan. He always preferred fangirls to causal fans. It gave him the sense he was loved and people enjoyed him for him, which is Howe he acts when he was preforming or recording.

"Adorable, Darling. Do you need anything?"

You looked at the doll and held it out to him. You watched his face light up like you flipped a switch (HA HA, get the joke?). He was curious and took it into his hands, smiling gently and genuinely.

"A little doll?"

"Yeah! I, uh, made it myself from when you were in the 'more photogenic body'. I wondered if you'd want it..."

Mettaton looked up from the well crafted doll. He saw you blushing and fiddling with your fingers. Then he notice don't the green bag hanging from your wrist and a blue fabric identical to the one he was wearing himself folded up in it. 

"Is that a copy of my dress?"

You looked down at your bag and scrambled to hold it towards your chest so he can't peek inside. Wow, he caught you with the dress. It's not like you can rock it like he does anyways, how Embarrassing... ugh.

"Well, yeah, but I can't wear it like you! I just-"

You felt something on your lips. A white index finger was held up, shushing you. You were too surprised to fangirl about Mettaton actually touching you. You looked in his eyes, he looked kind yet serious,

"Darling, dont ever put yourself down like that. I'm sure that dress will flatter you and every single angle of yours. Don't ever let anyone, including yourself, tell you that you won't be beautiful. You can rock anything, Darling!"

You started to tear up. He moved his hand and smiled at you, hugging the doll you gave him as if it was a treasure. You hugged the bag in the same manner with one arm and rose the other so you can wipe your eyes.

"Thanks, Mettaton."

Mettaton chucked and gave you an anime head pat.

"My pleasure, Darling. Anything for a fan."

Still sucky as ever. *sigh*

~Eva