What to do After the Wedding [NaJ_ PJ x Reader] LEMON ALERT

Request by HeroofDreamland. Thanks for making my first request in this book a lemon! I am not good at these so please just deal with me here...

What a beautiful wedding, what a beautiful wedding says the bridesmaid to the waiter. Well, that was during the after party. Right now, it was time to get crazy, let loose, and bind you to your husband. If y'all know what I mean. 

You stripped the gown off in front of him sexily and slowly, glad to get it off. PJ, your skeleton husband, drank the fire in entirely. He watched you pry off the white straps and take off all clothing off your torso. Well, except the bra but we can save that for later. You kick up your legs and look at him.

"Help babe?"

He got the gist and pulled the dress completely off of you, growing it across the bedroom you rented from the night. Rose petals, heart shaped bed, soundproof walls. You guys had it made! You're lucky, because some people get married and then do it in their Mom's basement or something. LOOKING AT YOU JERRY!!! You sit up, giving PJ and unsatisfied look. He isn't confused until you point to his own tuxedo he is still wearing.

"Strip."

PJ gives you the same thing, slowly unbuttoning his shirt, sliding it off, and showing his ribs. But, you being you, you were too fucking Impatient to deal with him being such a tease. You reached out and tore his clothes off of him. Not actually tearing it! Do you known how much that would cost!? These were rented!

Soon enough, both of you are in nothing but your underwear. This being your first Intercourse of course it would be a little bit awkward at the beginning. You wait for him to do something to you, but he just sat there staring at your body.

"You know, we're married damnit. You don't need me to say some clingy shit like 'I consent'."

That did it for him. He pinned you down and hovered over you hungrily. He eyes your body, wondering where to start first. You nonchalantly wrap your legs around his waist, already feeling him being a little.... stiff. Heh heh.

You took your own hand and used it to indicate three major sports on you. One on your neck, one on your left clavicle, and one right in the dead center of whatever cleavage you have. You smirked up at him.

"Drive me crazy~"

PJ took no hesitation diving in for that clavicle G spot. He used his large ecto tongue to brush over it first, then letting his teeth dive in to harshly bite it. OH FUCK YEAH!!! You moaned loud and he kept going. Licking, biting, abusing that clavicle.

You moaned hard and loud multiple times. He lost all contact with the spot causing you to whine loudly. He held his place for a long thirty seconds before hovering his face over to that other spot you mentioned. He licked that spot, making sure he got it right. It was confirmed this was G spot two out of three when you let out a long, wet moan. 

He just went in and chomped down on that spot. You exclaimed out in both pain in pleasure as he casuaallt started nipping at it after that big chomp. You squeezed his hips tightly with your thighs, causing him to chomp down again. This time you moaned purely in pleasure.

Oh yeah, you could only imagine the hickies you were gonna get in the morning. And holy fucking asgore would they be worth it. Then suddenly, PJ stops in the middle of it. You whine really loudly.

"PJ!!!"

That's when you forget you had a third G spot. He compeltely raised his head, looking you in the eyes. He maintained eye contact while he slowly stuck out his tongue and lowered his head down to your bosom. You let out a large, shriek like moan as he barely touched the center of your cleavage with the tip of his tongue.

The long lick was driving you absolutely fucking mad! At this point you were going to start foaming at the mouth if soemthing didn't happen and something didn't happen fast. It was even worse since his boner was right up against you, slightly moving as you did with your moans and slight squirming and all.

OKAY!!! THAT IS IT!!! THAT IS FUCKING IT!!! Out of nowhere you take PJ's shoulders and rolled  your weight over. Now you are sitting on top of his boner, making you moan. Oh yeah, your wet dreams were coming true right here. You looked down at the surprised, sexy skeleton.

"Oh~ If you wanted a turn you could have just asked~"

"Fuck you sexy Boi."

"Well, I mean. If you want to skip past all the pleasantries go ahead~"

Okay that was clever. For that he was going to pay. You rubbed your butt gains to his boner a little causing him to let out a deep, raspy, sexy as hell moan. You did too. Then you got this strange sensation in your mouth. Yeah, you know that feeling all too well you dirty ass sluts. It's dinnertime~

You grabbed him and forced him to sit up on the edge of the bed, legs hanging off. Oh man did PJ know he was about to get just what his little friend made entirely out of magic since he's a skeleton after all wants. 

You rip off his boxers. Yeah, he wears boxers. They had cute little boxer designs on them. When I say rip, I mean you demolished them just to get to his giant, twitching member. Two things. One: rest in pieces basketball boxers. Two: THATS A HUGE BITCH!!!

You took no time in wrapping your hands all aroind the base, completely avoiding the tip. PJ watched you, lust filling his pupils floating around in his eyesockets. He watched you open your mouth wide, make eye contact with him, and shove as much cock as you could in your mouth. He felt you gag against him, trying to shove his whole length down. But, nobody can shove a twelve inch mother fucker down their throat. He gripped your hair.

"Don't, nnnng, force it babe~"

Considerate, even in sex. There was a reason you married him. Well, you had impressive deepthroating skills because only three inches of him was left unshown because of your mouth. People always teased you for having a big mouth in school (meaning talking a lot), but now you could give that 'big mouth' a use.

You began licking all around his member, causing him to let out another one of those sexy moans youve now become addicted to. Huh, lets see how hard we can make him moan if we do THIS!!!

You began rubbing the rest of his length with your hands, bobbing your head up and down. The feeling of soemthing coming out of your throat but rentering was super unnatural, but you'd get used to It. It was worth it because of the sounds you were getting out of him.

His member started twitching inside of your mouth. You try to make eye contact with your husband but he was looking uo at the ceiling, as if seeing stars already. Jeez, PJ, grow some balls! Oh wait...

Suddenly, a thick white-

NOPE IM DONE!!! I AM FUCKING DONE!!! I won't go any further! It's either heavily censored or cut off for me only if I get, like, three people wanting the rest of it I will! But nope! Now, if you excuse me, I will go bathe in bleach and mouthwash now! Good day! 

Random user: You still have five requests to go!

WELL EXCUSE ME I CAN KEEP THE IPDA ANOVE WATER AND WRITE!!!

~Eva