Sk8tr Boi [JaN_Fresh x Shy!Reader]

Request by The_X_Writes. I'm kinda excited for this one! I mean, I have a good isnspiration from a song and an idea at what she wants me to write so are you ready kids? I can't hear you!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You and PJ were those kinda people who love sports but can't play because your eyes too wi pt and shy. PJ had a thing for basketball, since his dad used to be a basketball star before giving it all up for his Dad. 

Your thing? Well, your thing was skating. All kinds of skating. Your Dad was a professional Ice Dancer and your Mom was a total Punk listening to rock and skateboarding and BMX biking. Your parents were literally the product of opposites attract. 

As a result, you love all kinds of extreme sports. You can roller skates, but you aren't th so good at it. You can do basic tricks but not much. But there was one monster you knew of at this school who was the king of all things skating.

Fresh.

Now, let's talk about Fresh. The king of the jocks, the punks, and the skaters. If you wanted to be popular, he was the guy to talk to. He was the most badass, awesome, funkiest dude around. Sure, he was into some questionable things and talks like he still loves in the nineteen eighties, but he is still the coolest guy around.

He hangs out at the skate park in all his spare time, blasting either heavy metal or some eighties remixes in his ninexistant ears and showing off what he's made of. He's seen a rookie roller skater sometimes go to the park. They were adorable and modest. But when they skated, holy sheet you could see the natural talent hidden in them.

But you always hung out with the nerds. Such a shame.

Today at lunch, you finally talked yourself up with your besties Goth and PJ to go up and talk to Fresh. You wanted to learn. You wanted to be the best skater you could be. You wanted to roller skate your way into competitions to make your parents proud.

His lunch table was only for the coolest people ever, and only those with a death wish would even try to approach them during lunch without their permission. Well, I guess you had a death wish. You are super fast so you could go talk to him.

Fresh felt something timidly tap on his shoulder. He groaned and turned away and flicked down his shades. Huh, the cutie from the skate park? What on earth would that nerd want from him. He saw Palette scoff and Alphys ready to attack but he cut her off.

"Yo, you're the roller skater from the park huh? Whadda need broseph?"

He wasn't acting hostile! You weren't dead! Man, this was just a complete achievement for you! You smile wide, already feeling accomplished. You actually get to read his shades, since they have words and all. It reads cute. Embarrassed, you decide to ignore it.

"Well, I was wondering if... uh... maybe later you could show me some technique? Help me get better at skating?"

You hear Palette, head cheerleader and second most popular monster at school, snicker with his little group of cheerleader friends who also sit at your table. You felt really ashamed. Wow, that was so lame. Then Freshs snapped at him. His glasses read funk off. Huh. That's new.

"Sure. Meet me at the skate park right after school today, cutie."

Then he turns around and flicks his shades back up. You walk fast back to your table with your friends for three main reasons. One- you can't hide your big, dopey grin. Two- everyone is staring at you. Three- Goth is embarrassing you by waving and giving giant thumbs up.

You sigh happily, sitting back down with your friends. You get to skate with Fresh! This was a literal dream come true!

I never wrote JaN Fresh before. I should explain this in my AU book. How everyone is and Exetera. I hope you all enjoyed this as much as i did!

~Eva