Glad You're Okay [Nightmare x Motherly!Skeleton!Reader x Dream]

Request by Mal_Lover_32251.

You walked around the house you had in your universe. Not too long ago, two other skeletons crashed here. Both of them were injured and sick, so you took them in. The one wearing yellow and othe rbright colors was awake while the other one was passed out.

You fed the brightly colored one and sent him off to your bed. You followed him and tucked him in not too long ago. It was a mystery to you what they were doing, why they were doing it, Andy how badly they were hurt.

You were sitting in the recliner next to the couch the ooze covered skeleton was resting on when he sat up with a start, jerking his head around. His singular cyan eye landed on you as you pressed a button to pause your television.

"Oh good, you're awake."

He took his hand and placed it on his skull, clearly trying to remember what the actual fuck just happened. You grew concerned, getting up out of your chair and approaching the skeleton. When you put your hand on his goopy shoulder he slaps you away.

"DONT TOUCH ME THOT!!!"

He clearly was distressed. You didn't let his petty name calling get to you. You just sighed and walked into the kitchen. Green Tea always calms everyone down, doesnt it? At least, hats how it works for you and your sister Poppy.

The Yellin game must have woken up Dream, the other skeleton, because you saw him walking down the stairs with a limp. He met you in the kitchen while you were making the tea to ask what's wrong, but he got his answer.

"Why are you here?"

Nightmare growled at his brother. First, he wakes up in a completely unrecognizable place. Now, his brother is also here as well as some other skeleton in an alternate universe he doesn't even know! He was beyond enraged,

"Nightmare! Thanks goodness you're okay!"

Dream cheered, about to rush over to his brother. Then he remembered he had a sprained ankle and fell over. You placed the cup back down on the counter and crouched down, grabbing his arms, and pulled himself back up into a standing position. You made sure he was leaning on you.

"Thank you Miss. Nightmare! I thought you were dead! Thank goodness you're alive."

Last thing Dream remembers is that Nightmare the the black apple. Now that he's alive and stable it was the best feeling in the world. Nightmare just kept glancing back and forth between you and Dream, trying to make sense in what was going on. He turned his focus on you.

"Where are we?"

No hesitation in your answer.

"GenderSwapTale. I'm basically the female version of Sans. Welcome to the AU. It was obvious you weren't from around here."

Nightmare nodded. He clearly wasn't in shape to travel and his brother obviously had memory loss of everything up to this point. He thinks he still loves him, ha! But... he needs rest and this could be used to his advantage.

"Well you better not mind house guests, because neither of us have strength to travel."

You nodded, leafy expected that answer. It looks like you're caring for more than just Poppy for a while.

This sucks so bad. I'm sorry.

~Eva