Where Are You? [Killer!Sans x Reader]

I'm not asking much, just give me your heart. And put no one else above me. Go oN sAy yOU loVE mE~

Killer hummed as he chased his Next pray through the forest. Error said this alternate universe needed to be destroyed, and Nightmare said he wants this whole world to tremble in fear during its demise. So why not be able to knock out two Birds with one stone while making the whole ordeal pleasant for him? 

He inhaled in joy. The musky, bloody smell off the are as great. It reminded him of his own universe, Killertale, where Chara convinced him in multiple resets to simply join her in the genocide path. He never knew how fun it could be to kill everyone you love. It made his existance a hella lot less boring at least.

His prey wasn't easy to catch. Very nimble and quick. Well, jack be nimble and jack be quick. Bit sooner or later, he would trip over that pesky candle stick and out the window. And well, jack, it all goes downhill from here.

His trail ran out. There was a trail of footprints you were leaving behind in your frantic frenzy to get away in fear. But it was gone. Where could you, his prey, have gone this time? He was starting to get into the game too. What a damn shame. 

Oh ho ho~ what's this? Could you be hiding from him in this thick wood? Maybe a hollow tree like the one back in Horrortale? That could be possible. Or maybe you were up in the trees. Wherever you were, he was DETERMINED to CATCH and KILL you~

You held your breath, keeping yourself up in the trees and unseen. You weren't directly over him, you weren't stupid enough to try and attack him back. You Inched way from him, hoping to escape the genocide this version of Sans was inflicting on your world.

Back to Killer! He listened closely, but barely heard a thing. But then, very so slowly and gracefully, did a leaf fall from the tree. Oh, how precious. We're you trying to escape overhead? What a fragile plan. 

Killer threw a knife in the direction. He heard a gasp. He must have barely missed. Damnit. But it was the inaccuracies and bringing fear that made this whole little game fun in the first place! He watched you fall from the tree and scatter to try and run away. He smirked and used his abilities that he knew all Sanses based off the original had. The power to gravitize your soul and make you move wherever he pleased. He brought you close to him, savoring your trembling.

"Scared of me, Sweetheart? Don't worry. I don't mind keeping a souvenir~"

You watched the black ooze drip from his eyesockets, shaking. He didn't have any pupils, just black ooze. How could you trust that!? And he wanted you as a souvenir, what did that mean?! You tried to struggle out of his grasp, but that was the wrong decision. Oh was it a wrong decision.

"It's either that or death. And i know how monsters like you value your mortality."

You shut up, as if you said anything anyways, and stopped stuggling. Killer was content. Intimidation into cooperation. You were one of the most fun prey he had in a long, long while. Maybe Nightmare and Error can be convinced that he can keep a small playthings. It's not like they don't have any prisoners of their own anyways.

Oh, he was going to have so much fun with you~

Take my hand in yours and tell me that I'll always be the one. Without you my life's means nothing. So go on, saY yOU loVe mE~

~Eva