Mine [Fresh!Sans x Reader]

I'm sorry.

Yeah, I just had a lil' bit too much of Hennessy
Just gotta tell you how I feel

You were Fresh's girlfriend. You lived in UnderFresh with everyone else like you. You two were perfectly happy living here. Everything was groovy and you got to him ace from uno doing what you wanted in life.

You so fuckin' precious when you smile

Fresh loved the smile you gave him when he took you out. Skating park? Smile. Resteraunt? Smile. Hanging out with friends? Smile. He would always get an amazing smile from you and it made him happy.

Hit it from the back and drive you wild

Fresh drove you Wild, and you loved it. He would do a three sixty flip with the board and land back on it to keep skating on a wheelie. He had rad skills, but you didn't look over him just for his skills. He was so Modest about them and he taught others. He was absolutely kind and you loved it!

Girl, I lose myself up in those eyes

Fresh could get lost in your eyes. How they were the window to your soul after all. He doesn't even feel like he needs his shades around you. You accepted him, and he accepted you. But those eyes of yours, he needs a map.

I just had to let you know you're mine 

Your first kiss with him was magical, even if he didn't have lips. He just got flustered out of nowhere and he pressed his teeth against your lips, so you kissed back. He then pulled back and chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. That was a moment you'd treasure for the rest of your days.

Hands on your body, I don't wanna waste no time

Your first time with Fresh as even more magical. His soul in his eye was flowking like crazy, and he had this sexy bite to him. You ended up with so many bruises. One on your neck, your G spot, even came with an upside down heart shaped scar! You aren't afraid to show it.

Feels like forever even if forever's tonight

Your wedding was even better. All your friends showed up and you didn't neeed dresses or tuxedos. It was a fun celebration with fireworks, skating, and late night shenanigans. It was the best night of your life.

Just lay with me, waste this night away with me

Your honeymoon was a gift from Ink, who let you stay in a peaceful alternate universe just the two of you. Haventale was such a nice place, it almost felt bad to be taken by your now husband there. But oh, oh was it worth it.

You're mine 

Fresh held your hand in his, happily kicking his feet over the cliff. Water streamed by him, but it wasn't anything to drench his shorts. He took you to waterfall today. First yeah anniversary after all. 

"Yo, I love you babe."

"Love you too, Freshie."

This was exactly how he wanted his life to go. He did everything he wanted to do and more, thanks to you of course. He was finally able to express and feel love for himself. He had never felt happier.

You're his.

He's yours.

Mine.