A Perfect Plaything [Error x Icetale!Sans x Nightmare]

This is going to be fun. Request by Hoshiko_Error who personally asked this to be a lemon.... but I'd rather be an almost. Sorry. And with that it is STORYTIME my dudes. (Pass the bleach somebody... lol)

Error was playin around with an AU called icetale. He found the sans there interesting. He was adorable and sweet. Like blueberry but way less overbearing. Error couldn't help but think of what an adorable puppet he would make when suddenly a wild Nightmare appeared.

"Error, what are you doing?"

Hearing his suave voice made him jump from his place. He whipped his skull around to see Nightmare looking quite amused that he startled his partner in crime. Error pouted and then snidely said to Nightmare.

"I juSt deSTroYed anOTHer uniVerSE thAnK YoU vErY MuCH!"

He crosses his arms and goes back to observing Icetale!Sans. He was just walking around what remained of Snowdin. Barren, lonely, melancholy. His sad face was actuslly kind of adorable. He can't wait to give it button eyes and a thread mouth!

Nightmare scoffed and looked at what Error was looking at. Oh, no that's something worth seeing. A poor, helpless little Sans walking around an empty snowdin with tears in his eyesockets. The negativity radiated off of him. Nightmare felt a devilish smirk overcome his teeth.

"You want to make him a doll, don't you?"

Error had his yellow blush that came over his skull whenever anyone said anything along the lines of him playing with dolls. He scoffed and looked back at nightmare with he most annoyed face a skeleton could make.

"PuPPeTs, NiGhTMaRe. I mAKe PupPetS."

Nightmare rolled his one Cyan eye as sarcastically as an eye roll can be. He looked back at the poor sans. Nightmare tried to recongnize the fragmented AU thst only had Snowdin and this Sans remianing. Based on the Sans, this was Icetale.

"Why don't we have fun with him before we make him a doll~?"

Error whopped back to look at Nightmare. He was blushing for two major reasons. One, he said his puppets were dolls again! Two, was he really suggesting they fuck him before he makes him into a puppet? Well, that wouldn't be kind of fun. Error wondered what kind of expressions this sans would make during a threeway rape. Error smirked.

"AgReEd. WHy nOt~?"

_

Icetale Sans cried as he searched for someone, anyone who survived this mass destruction. Nobody. He can't even find Papyrus. He started to feel hopeless. He collapsed to his knees and started crying into his hands. That's when he heard a deep voice.

"Heya."

Sans looked backwards and saw two black skeletons. One that had error messages all around him and the other with black ooze dripping all over his body. He gasped and fell down on his butt, looking in fear at them. The one with blue tears coming from his eyesockets looked like the monster who destroyed everything.

"Wh-what do you want!?"

Sans trembled as they both approached him. The one covered in black goo behind him and the error one going in front of him. Sans was paralyzed. He felt both of them touch him. He screamed for help, but nobody came.

Sans made himself pass out, much to the dismay of Nightmare and Error. Nightmare scowled at him. He hadn't even dont anything fun yet. All he did was hold him in place. Nightmare looked up at Error, who had the same reaction.

"ThAT waS nO fUN..."

"Agreed. Just make him a puppet."

Error nodded, thankful that Nightmare used the right turn. He wrapped him in strings, pulling at him. Soon he poofed like a gem in Steven universe but instead of a gem falling out of the puff of magic, it was a doll. It just needed eyesockets and a mouth sewn in place.

Error grinned. It was super cute, just like he thought it would be. Nightmare rolled his eye again and simply teleported away, bored of this whole thing. Maybe he can find another perfectly happpy person to ruin. Hmm... Maybe he can get Classic to be depressed again and feed off of that. Or make him severely uncomfortable with nightmares about whatever sexual fantasies he has and reversing it. Yeah, he like do both of those ideas.

Error picked up the doll and two buttons. Right then and there, he used blue thread to sew the two bottoms in place and took out black thread to sew a mouth. At last, his little Icetale sans was done! He nicknamed him Ice. This little cutie will earn a permenant space next to Lust Mettaton and UnderSwap Asgore,

What fun~

Sorry If that's isn't what you wanted and that these are taking so long. I'm so sorry. I just needed a small brain break. Or blue soul break. My high score on that is sixty five. Bad, I know. It's on the google play store for free. I recommend it, green soul, yellow soul, and pink soul. Also determination. All are Undertale games based off of the actual game you can get on your android devices. I don't know about any others. I know that you can play patience on Apple devices. I tried lol.

~Eva