Please [Dust!Sans x Reader]

I read a book that made me feel bad for him and thinking about him he is on the top three most tragic Sanses next to horror!sans and axetale!sans. And if I scared you with the title then I get extra points

Sans had ya backed against a wall, a knife in his hand and a sorrowful smile wiped over his jawline. His eyecokets were glowing with determination and LOVE. Both of you were visably shaking.

"Sans please."

He didn't hear you. He took one step closer. Another one. Another and another. Four steps towards you, making you press your back against the wall. Sans was crying, you were crying. Neither of you wanted this.

"Sans... please... Stop."

His hand was hovering towards you slowly, yet gently. Ominously, yet comforting. It was as if this whole thing was just a prank. Yeah, this was all just a prank. Sans always was a prankster. This had to be a prank, right? Right? His phalanges wrapped around your neck softly, then he tightened his grip. You choked our a cough.

"S...Sans!"

His grip loosened. You fell to the ground on your knees, now flinging up. You look up at Sans, he's still crying and silent. His hand was shaking. The knife was a blur he was shaking so bad. He wiped his eyesockets.

"I don't want to, but I need to. I need the Execution Points. I need to beat Chara."

Chara... human child. He needs to be stronger to prevent the human child from winning. You looked down and took a deep breath. You helped yourself stand up and you opened your arms out wide. What you didn't know is that you were just like Papyrus when Sans killed him himself.

"Then do it."

Sans let out a sob. He didn't hesitate. He took the chance. He rushed into your embrace with the knife and stabbed you in the side, causing you tin cought up blood. He hugged you and cried into your shoulder.

With your last strength before you became dust, you wrapped your arms around him umm and hugged him back. You understood. You wanted your last words to help him. You wanted him to win.

"Sans, Please... win."

You felt so weak. You slumped down in his arms, allowing your eyes to close. You could feel yourself disintegrating. Sooner than later, your body was reduced to dust and EXP. Sans's LV increased.

Short. I'm sorry. My writing sucks. 

~Eva