Helpless~ [Mettaton x Reader]

I'm getting a wave of inspiration coming on! I'm sorry if I'm not writing what you want. I'm trying to get some diversity in here. Trust me, this is something you aren't expecting. I probably did it wrong too. Sorry.

The Monsters Have rose from the underground and onto the surface. Your town was holding a giant, prom like thing at various locations for the monsters and humans to mingle and get to know eachother. Your town was one of the only monster accepting places so far on the continent

You had never been the type to try and grab the spotlight. You were hanging with the monsters on a hot night. Laughing at your drunk mother as she livens up the room. Then he walks in and you're heart goes BOOM!

Trying to catch his eye from the side of the ballroom. Everybody's dancing and the band's top volume. Grind to the rhythm as you wine and bash. Grab your sister and whisper: "him I would smash". 

OOOOH look at those eeeeeeyees!

Your sister Makes her way across the room to him. You get nervous thinking "(sister) god damn." She grabs his arm you're thinking you're through. Then he looks back a ton you and suddenly you're HELPLESS!!! Oh look at those eyes! You're helpless! Down for the count and you're drowninging in them!

_

One week later, you're texiting day-uh. Now your life gets better every text thst he sends ya. Laughing at you sister because she wants to form a harem. "I'm just saying if you really loved me you would share him."

HA!

_

Two weeks later in the living room stressing. Your mother cold faced while he's asking for his blessing. Dying inside and trying not to cry because there's nothing his fabulousness and amazingness and spectacular mind can't do.

Your mother makes his way cross the room to him. You lose hope thinking "It's over, man." She shakes his hands and says "be faithful, hmmm?"and he looks back at you smiling and AAAAAAAAAAH HELPLESSS!

_

"(Your name) I'm a star with meaning to my name. Monsters beg for me, humans starting to love me, but I swear you won't need to question my loyalty. I used to be a ghost until Alphys gave me a bod. Now look at me! I'm super fabulous and hot! (Your name), I promise I will stay true my dear. I swear, as long as I'm alive you'll never feel so-"

HELPLESS!!! Down for the count and drowning in em! Helpless! I do I do I do I do I do! Helplesss! I do I do I do I do! 

"(Your name), I never felt so-"

DOWN FOR THE COUNT AND IM DROWNING IN THEM! Helplesss!

_

"And cut! That's a wrap!"

You smile and get out of the robot's arms. Ever since he came to the surface two weeks ago you both agreed on an acticjng contract to give him a debut in the surface world of entertainment. You're an actress. The best around in fact.

"I can't thank you enough, darling. Basing a whole drama series off a musical song though, was that the best idea?"

You look at the robot. You understood why everyone loved him so much. Hell, it was hard for you not to love him. He may be narssasitic sometimes and full of himself but he cares deeply for every one of his fans and that's respectable for a big name actor like him for all of monster kind.

"Well, that's on the director not me. Remember, Actors don't have power of their shows like you had."

Mettaton nodded in understanding, reforming back to his square form like he did in spare time. It was like keeping your phone in sleep mode in contrast to off. It's a matter of draining his battery. It saves his power and energy while he's in this form. Being a human eradication robot was draining. 

"I understand. Well, it's an honor to work with you, darling~"

You pat his head, since he basically went from taller than you to half your size. You notice a paparazzi approaching. You look at Mettaton where his eyes would be in this square form. You pick him up, still in your dress you use as costume. You turn to the paparazzi for a photo shoot.

This was normal for you two.

You didn't expect that ending, did ya? Huh? Did ya? Huh? Huh? Huh? Sorry. I'm begging for interaction between you guys....

~Eva