Knock Knock Jokes [Sans x Reader]

Well well welll, first oneshot. Like I said, I choose the first one and it always will be the classic. So people who have requested already, don't get your panties in a wad. Your requests will come out soon.

Sans inhaled deeply, despite not even needling air at all. No lungs ring a bell? He did it out of nervousness. His hands were shaking, even though they were stuck in his pockets. A shivering skeleton, heh heh. Guess you could say he had a shiver down his spine.

He clutched a small, rectangular object in his pocket. His anxiety was coming over, raising clouds of reactions in his mind. What ifs and scenarios he prayed would never happen. Herman, they were so likely to happen. It just messed him up w little on the Inside. His thoughts scrambled like eggs.

You were sitting on the couch with papyrus, watching whatever one of Mettaton's shows suited you best. You both were laughing and having a good time. Man, did he love that laugh of yours. It made him only want to do this even more.

He fumbled with the box in his hand and waited for one of the few commercial breaks Mettaton's included when he transitions from show to show. Papyrus noticed him waiting, already helping him rehearse and gain some confidence. He wasn't very good at the second one. He gave him a comforting Pat on the shoulder while he left to the kitchen to give them space.

Sans gulped and btliced your gaze shifted from Papyrus onto him. He saw you give him a cheery smile. Sans cleared his nonexistent throat of any froggits stuck in there.

"Knock Knock."

You clearly seemed amused by this. A nice little knock knock joke. But you didn't get the whole intent by this. In his pocket he fiddled with the box. Well, fiddled is the wrong word. Fidget is much more like it. Yeah, he fidgeted with the box in his pocket with his slender, bony hands.

"Who's there?"

You gave him a look as if you expected a nice laughs and one of his usual jokes. Man, did he suddenly move to hotlands or something? He was burning up.

"Will you."

He watched one of your eyebrows raise right up. Your hand went right under your head to rest on it. Could skeletons sweat? Man, he sure felt like it.

"Will you who?"

Sans took another deep inahle. He does that a lot when he's super nervoius. And boy, was he very very very nervous. It was very hot in Snowdin. He'd hate to be in Hotland right now.

"Will you..."

He took the box out of his pocket. It was small in black. He opened it up to reveal a red velvet clored interior. A diamond ring shines in your eye. He can see it reflect. Your face stretches in surprise. You cover your mouth with your hands as tears come to your eyes.

"Marry me?"

You took no time to make Sans anxiously agonize any further. To jumped up with a wide smile Into his arms, knocking the box out of his hand and hugging him really tight and lovingly.

"YES! YES! a hundred times YES!"

Sans signed In releif, hugging you back like the most precious thing in the world. Out of the corner of his eye he saw papyrus in the kitchen doorway giving him a thumbs up.

He did a good job.

And there we go! First oneshot of the book! I've been waiting to do this one for a while. I hope you enjoyed this!

~Eva