The Pidgies and the Beedrills[NaJ_Palette x Dom!Reader] LEMON ALERT

Request by SIColorsOfTheRainbow. I'm wondering why everyone wants me to do lemons? They aren't that good lol. This one is barely a lemon lol. Also if you got the pun in the title, you get a gold star ⭐️ Also the reader is a girl.

You texted Palette to come over after school today. You had the WiiU up and running and you dropped by the seven eleven right there for sushi and slushies and more, luckily the girl have you a generous pour. SEE THST, MUSICAL FANS!? THATS HOW YOU MAKE TWO REFERENCES IN ONE!!!

Palette walked in with an annoyed pout on his face, earring his normal clothed and in his small bag he probably had his pajamas. You rose an eyebrow. What got him in thin sour mood? He never does this when he visits you!

"I don't get it! Everyone is making jokes and when I don't understand they tell me I'm too innocent! I want to know!"

Palette flopped down on the couch next to you, reaching for the bowl of takis sitting next to you on the middle cushion right next to the bowl of pop corn. Then he angrily took a ship of his slushee. Okay, someone is so mad he's stress eating. What happened.

"Okay, Palette. Deep breath and tell me what happened."

Palette looked you in the eye and took a deep breath. He calmed down, taking another sip of his slushee. Oh this was good. He placed it back down and had a little bit more popcorn. Then he exhaled deeply and told you what happened. Heh, works every time.

"While I was playing pokemon Go on the way here's I caught an onyx. Then this person walks up to me and says if I want to put that in her cloyster. I didn't get it so I asked what she meant. Then she just patted my head and said I was too innocent. I'm not innocent! What does that mean?!"

He crossed his arms, looking at the television. Pokken tournament. You snickered under your breath. Wow, a teenager who hasn't had the talk yet? Whelp. You cracked your knuckles and smirked. You were going to ruin his innocence.

"Well  she was referring to sex. It's how humans and monsters make babies, but it's different for humans and monsters. Humans combine a male cell called sperm and a female cell called egg to create a new cell within the girl so a baby can Be born. Monsters have sex so they can combine magic. It doesn't matter which two genders and one monster, if both are male, must form a womb using their soul magic to carry the developing child monster. Sex happens when the male reproductive organ and the femal reproductive organ both, uh, climax together and the speak enters the female. It's a very pleasurable and socially perverted thing."

Palette looked you in the eyes, nodding with understanding. But you can also see confusion in his eyesockets. He looked down at himself, wondering something. He looked back up at you. You know exactly what he was going to ask.

"But I don't have organs, how would I...."

"You form it using your soul magic. Depending on your soul and how you are a male or female reproductive organ and system is summoned during sex. Trust me on this one. I read all the Undertale smutty fanfics."

Palette nodded, but still not getting how this whole soul magic creating a penis and sex thing worked. Wait a second. He was male! And you were a female! Maybe if you showed him waht sex was you'd understand.

"Hey, can humans and monsters have sex together?"

You couldn't help it, you laughed. You knew exactly what he was suggesting. Man, were you lucky your mom and little brother were gone for the night visiting your aunt and uncle. This boi was too damn precious... you're gonna wreck it.

"The magic from the monster takes on the properties of the human reproductive cell during sex depending on if they are having sex with a man or woman. So yeah, in a way humans and monsters can have sex and have kids."

You look at him. His face is completely like green. That was adorable. You waited for his order, you waited for what you knew he was gonna say. Netflix and Chill? Who needs that! Pokken tournament and chill baby, ruins all your innocence.

Palette looked down. He thinks he gets it now. But he didn't know how it happened, why, or what you mean by pleasurable. And how does everything relate back to soul magic for monsters and not for humans? He was cofnused.

"Can you show me?"

There it was! Consent baby! Woo how! You get to be the first woman to fuck the most innocent thing on the planet! Wait, why are you proud of that? Eh, whatever. It's time to fuck the innocent skelston boi!

"Of course~"

Okay. This is pretty decent, I meant what I said when this wasn't really a lemon. But it's labeled lemon because it explains how intercourse works. I'm sorry if you wanted an actual lemon. If requested, I'll part two it.

SERIOUSLY WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE WANT LEMONS!?

~Eva