Cry [Sans x Reader]

Sitting alone at waterfall. Echo flowers repeating all. So long since you took the fall. Knowing you don't got the ball. It causes many depressing tears to fall. You cry out but no one hears to call. May e you shouldn't be here after all. Maybe you Shouldn't Be here after all.

Depression sitting in your mind. Fogging your brain and making you blind. But when there's someone who's nice and kind. Certain tunes in your heart start to chime. All you want is for him to be say "you're mine". But is there any love for you to find?

You feel like you need to cry. You feel like life passes you by. You feel like the end is nigh. You feel like you flew too high. You cry until your eyes Are dry. No more tears to shed tonight. You guess it's time to say goodbye.

_

Sitting alone in snowdin. On a couch he sinks in. Useless as a garbage bin. Useless as an empty tin. Sans is a punny skeleton. Jokes he says will make you grin. But when he feels depression move in. He feels hopeless in this situation.

Memories float around vaguely. Clearly is what he cannot see. Genocide runs roam free. Pacifist endings are all he needs. Yet those countless killing sprees. He is plagued by those memories. Because of this anxiety. He can never be happy.

He feels like he needs to cry. He feels life pass him by. He feels like the end is nigh. He feels like he flew too high. He cries until his eyesockets are dry. No more tears to shed tonight. He guesses its time to say goodbye.

_

Walking around town together. Hand in hand with one another. All you need is eachother. Maybe you can sort out your bothers. Depression connecting you both like brothers. But it really makes you ponder. Why werent you filled with wonder? Why is sadness your biggest pother?

Yet with him you're still here. Although many endings feel like they're coming near. All you want is to drown your worries with beer. All you want is to stop the tears. Time pass could be months or years. But an hour drags out here. The hopelessness still lingers.

You feel like you need to cry. You feel like life passes you by. You feel like the end is nigh. You feel like you flew too high. You cry until your eyes Are dry. No more tears to shed tonight. You guess it's time to say goodbye.

_

Eating at Grillby's with you. Jokes are told, you didn't forget to laugh too. But underneath, you and Sans both knew. Sadness melted your souls down sizes a few. It almost hurt to do something as simple to chew.

But Sans had a friend. You would stick with him until the end. Through every curve and every bend. You were right there to help him rise again. Even though his depression would never end. He always knew he had a friend.

He feels like he needs to cry. He feels life pass him by. He feels like the end is nigh. He feels like he flew too high. He cries until his eyesockets are dry. No more tears to shed tonight. He guesses its time to say goodbye.

_

Together you both need to cry. Together life may pass you by. Just know that together the end won't be nigh. Neither of you can fly too high. No need to cry until your eyes are dry. Tears unneeded to shed tonight. Never soon would you two say goodbye.

Together you can rise.