Bullying [NaJ_ Dream x Student!Reader]

Request by Xx__A__xX. I think I know how to do this one. I will give you a heads up. There are TWO versions of NaJ Dream. Student version from before he became principal and attended the high school and the principal version where he and nightmare become principal and vice principal. STORYTIME.

You were in the hallway, just walking to the principal's office again. You found Mister Dream much easier to talk your depression and problems out with than the actual counselor, so you talk to him instead!

So you were making your way to the front office when you're bulkies surrounded you again. They blocked you from where you were going, even the door was just out of reach. Bratty glared down at you. Catty backed her up,

"Aww, little girly cant handle being in the shark tank with the big girls? That's right, go cry to your little Dreamboat."

"Ha! If I Knew any better I'd say she has a crush on Mister Dream!"

You cringed. You trying avoiding being slapped was one reason, the other reason is because it was true. You were stsrting to develop feelings for the only person in this god damn school you actuall like Enough to talk to openly.

Principal Dream as wondering where you were. You were late at being early, Nd you always were early. His brother said not to be worried about it, but he was. With you our stories of Bratty, Catty, and other students bullying you he wasn't afraid. Of course, he can't do anything unless he witnesses it.

He literally steps out the door and sees a circle of cackling students. He can see two clear as day. Bratty and Catty. It seems like his suspicions were correct after all. He marches right up to the circle and discovers you were in the center, being kicked violently and in a feedle position on the ground.

"What is going on here!? All of you, detention!"

Dream hates giving out detention, but if his favorite student is getting hurt he won't stand it. He harshly points towards the ISS room. Luckily, another teacher was nearby to escort them all so they don't get off Scott free. Dream neals (How the frick do I spell dat!?) down next to you. 

"Hey, you okay?,

You whimper. They got you pretty good. You lift your head and see Mister Dream standing there. You weakly smile before resting your head on the tile. The cold feels good with the hot bruises all over your body.

Dream sighs, picking you up bridal style and standing up. He can see your face go entirely red as you cover your face. He lets out a little chuckle. You were an adorable little girl. But right now, he needed to get you to the nurse.

Wow the shortest one so far! I'm a terrible author! I'm sorry.

~Eva