Cookie? [Kinder!Geno x Kinder!Reader]

Request by StarDiamond060415. Hope you enjoy!

You walked out of the car with your mommy, beaming happily. You held a small plate that was wrapped in some sort of wrapping to I know keep the sweet treats you baked yourself with your daddy inside.

Your mom checks you in and Mister PJ smiled at you. You wave your mommy off, careful to keep the cookie platter balanced. Mister PJ chuckles at your adorable ness. You look up and meet his eyes. He is leaning over to be less intimidating.

"Whatcha got there, (your name)?"

You giggled and showed him the two very large cookies. One was chocolate chunk, extra sweet and awesome. The other was a special cookie dough your daddy's bought for you that was red velvet. You were very proud of it! The rest of the batch is at home since mommy wouldn't let you bring more than two.

"Cookies! I brought two for Geno!"

PJ rose an eyebrow he didn't think he had and laughed. Now wasn't that just precious? First, Ink and Error get married. Now another one of his kinders was crushing so hard on another thst they bake them cookies? Love is younger than he remembered. 

"Well then, why don't you go on and give them to him?"

You nodded enthusiastically before rushing off, without spilling any of the two cookies onto the floor, to find Geno to give him the sugary snack. PJ watched you dash off, looking for then other smol. He just shook his skull, placing his hands on his hips and smiling. But then Miss Fika came in to check in her boys.

You looked around the playroom until your eyes focused on the white jacket that was Geno's. He was coloring alone at a table again. You hated how he always was alone and recluses himself. You also hate how Reaper always hangs out with him and not you. Well that changes today!

You walk over there and look over his shoulder to see what he was coloring. He was doodling him and his brothers, all holding hands and happy. You couldn't help but smile the childish, missing front teeth kid smile.

"Hey Geno!"

You startled him, making him jump a little bit. He turned his skull and is relieved only to see you. He looked and sees the plate in your hand. It takes him a minute to process what was on that plate. But he didn't need to! You place the plate next to his crayon box.

"I made you cookies! Eat them!"

Geno looked at the cookies. How could a cookie be red!? He was so excited to try it! He looked back at you to caring that they actually were his cookies. You nodded energetically and watched him rip of the wrapping thingy your mommy put on it and take the red velvet cookie. You were confused on why he ripped it in half, even more so why he held out the second, large half to you.

"You made them, so why not share?"

You smiled wide and giggled, causing the skeleton you hand  crush on to blush. You held out your end of the cookie and he understood, giggling as you clinked together the two halves of a whole red cookie.

"Cheers!"

You both chimed before digging into the cookies your daddy helped you bake. You can't  help but squeal. These turned out really good! You look at Geno and he has the same exact awestruck cute look in his face.

PJ watched the whole thing and had it on the security cameras. He would take the footage and show it to your parents. No doubt. This was just too adorable to pass up! He watched you both take the second cookie and do the same thing.

Oh great, now you two are the cookie couple in his mind! COOKIE OTP

I am the literal worst author ever I made you wait so long for this oneshot! Feel free to unvote, unfollow, and block me because I'm such a bad and lazy author! Shame Eva! Shame Eva!

~Eva