Welcome, Fallen Child

Welcome, Fallen Human Child. If you aren't aware, my name is Evangeline Hisahoshi. I wrote a book called Undertale Boiz x Reader And thins is basically the continuation. You don't have to read it first to understand what is going on. That book is a simple oneshot collection. Just like this book will be.

Just like all good things, this book comes with rules and expectations to what you should expect to see in this book. Experienced readers of my books know most of the generic rules, but this one is different please read.

Requesting rules:)

- you can request any time, any where

- You can request an xreader

- You can request a ship if you want

- You can request fluff, angst, or lemon if you want specifics OPTIONAL

- You can request a plot OPTIONAL

And that sums up the requesting rules. Yes, I do have the right to deny some requests. For example: I absolutely will NEVER do lustfell. Why? Sans is literally papyrus's sex slave and I don't want to deal with that.

Those are really all the rules I have. I am kind of laid back. So I should probably go on with the expectations in what you should be able to see in the book. If you're still reading this, good job. I'm actually surprised.

Expectations:)

- I update daily at least. If i dont update without a warning then something is very wrong and you should see if I got diagnosed with some sort of hybrid of cancer and Ebola or something 

- My spellcheck system is literal garbage so expect lots of spelling, grammatical, and word errors, as you've probably seen in this chapter already.

- When I'm bored or have no ideas, I do crappy little poems. Even on requests. So if you see a poem, my brain is fried and you should probably lay back a small bit.

- When I don't have requests, I Still update daily. I just make my own stories and choose who I want to do. I won't lie, I play major favorites. Just look at the cover and my profile picture!

- Little author's notes in bold before and after each oneshot.

- Lots of apologies because my works are trash

And that should be it for everything! All that you should expect and the requesting rules I put in place for everything! I can't wait to see your comments, votes, and requests! The first oneshot is always predetermined by me, but don't be afraid to give me lots and lots of requests!

I love you all and I can't wait to get started!

~Eva