(84) Soonyoung {Birthday Special}

ITS THE HAMSTERS BIRTHDAY.

JUNE 15

MEMETEEN_UNIVERSE I TOLD YOU I WOULD RISE BACK FROM THE DEATH OF FINALS AND UPDATE 💕💗

I apologize for not updating my requests, but their birthday imagines and finals are very difficult to manage 💕

A handsome boy laid against the rough sand. The beach was quiet. The sun shown down on his body. Slowly tanning him.

You sat on a bench, not far away from the beautiful boy. You've known him for 3 years. However, you didn't even know his name.

He always came to the beach on June 15th, you didn't know why. Or how you encountered him.

But, you soon grew an attraction to the mysterious boy.

===

You finally gathered up the courage to walk up to him and talk to him. But, upon going up about a feet away from him. You heard him mumble something about his birthday.

You smiled softly as you realised. He came here every year for his birthday. But...why? 4 years ago he came here with his friends, possibly a beach party. Then..a year later he started coming alone, up until now.

You were always on the beach in june. You were forced to come here and help your mom in the store across the street.

===

You held onto the small cake and sat down next to the boy.

"H-Hi" He opened his eyes and they widened seeing you next to him.

"Hi?" You awkwardly handed him the cake and smiled at your hands.

"I-I heard you mumbling something about your birthday...so I got you this...Happy Birthday..uh-"

"Soonyoung"

"Happy Birthday Soonyoung!" He smiled at the cake and thanked you.

===

You both talked for a while as he munched on the cake.

Then the question hit you.

"Why did you start coming to the beach alone?" You asked him. Later explaining about how you saw him here with a couple of friends a few years ago.

"Oh...you realised?" You raised an eyebrow. Confused.

"What?"

"I started coming here alone...hoping to catch another glance at the girl working across the street"