(3) Minghao

"Minghao" You called him.

No response.

"Minggghaooo" You snuggled up to him. "Y/N" he groaned as he turned off his phone.

"What is it?" He stroked your hair as you laid your head on his shoulder.

"Can we go to the mall, I like the food court" You smiled hoping he would agree.

"Sure im hungry too" He agreed as he pulled you towards the car.

*time skip to at the mall*

"What do you wanna eat?" He asked while tightening his grip on your hand.

"These are the few times when you have a day off, WHAT DO YOU wanna eat" You emphasized.

"Hm, I mean im fine with anything" He shrugged. "Ugh, u got no jams, fam" You whined.

"You should be the one talking" he mumbled loud enough for you to hear.

You gasped dramatically

"NO ONE DARES SAY THAT TO ME" You flipped your hair dramatically while walking away.

"Y/N~" He cooed wanting to hug you again. "im sorry" He pouted looking at you with his puppy eyes.

"Awe okay I forgive you, NOW IM HUNGRY BOY FEED ME" You heard him chuckle before he grabbed your waist.

He placed his head on your shoulder, swinging your bodies back and fourth.

"Are you just distracting me from eating, cause thats the point of us coming here" You teased. "No, I just like it when we have moments like this because I rarely get a chance to see you" He let out a little giggle at the end.

"Can we go eat now" You whined. "Okay okay" He let go of your waist and you both headed to get Chinese food.

"Its been a while since ive eaten Chinese food" he smiled. "hmmm well thats why we are eating it now!" You pulled him over to a table, once you guys ordered.

"I remember when we first met" He smiled as he held your hands from across the table.

"yeah" You smiled back as you tried to avoid his eye contact.

"Y/N, from that day on I knew that I-" You heard a bunch of screams before he got to finish his sentence.

"MINGHAO!"

"The8!!"

"OPPA!"

The fans all came rushing towards your table. They didn't even spare a glance at you and just went to Minghao.

"Ill get the food and wait over there" You said it loud enough so he could hear. He smiled in agreement before taking selfies with the fans and signing stuff.

"ORDER 23" The person called out. You looked at your paper and went towards him. "Here you go" He checked the paper then handed you the bag of food.

"Thank you" You bowed.

You went over to the bench, close enough so you can see Minghao and his fans, but distanced yourself from the crowd at the same time.

You glanced over at Minghao.

"The crowd got even bigger" You groaned. "What is this? A meet and greet?".

"I look crazy talking to myself" You chuckled.

"Dating an idol isn't easy"

That voice shocked you.

"M-minghao?" You turned around, shocked.

"Yeah?" He sat down next to you.

"OPPAAAAA" The fans came rushing over after realizing he moved away from them.

"PLEASE!" Minghao suddenly yelled. "Can I spend time with my girlfriend?" He held up the his hand that was intertwined with yours.

After some mumbling, the fans finally cleared up.

"awe Minghaooo" You teased pinching his cheeks. "Thank you" You leaned in and kissed him.

His body tensed up since you guys weren't used to kissing eachother, but soon he relaxed and melted into the kiss.

-

He broke the kiss and took out the food. "Lets eat now!" He cheered.