(18) Minghao

Fam, minghao needs to back off my bias list, gotta be loyal towards hosh.

"Do you think dating the most popular guy in your school helps our company!" Your mom yelled at you.

"I CANT ACCEPT THIS ARRANGED MARRIAGE MOM! I LOVE MINGHAO!" You yelled, tears of anger rolling down your face.

"DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" She slapped your face.

You looked up at her shocked, your hand made it towards your bruised cheek, holding it.

"LISTEN TO YOUR MOM! IF YOU WANT US TO BE BANKRUPT THEN DATE THAT POOR CHINESE KID"

You didn't bother to look up at your parents, you tried running up the stairs but your mom pulled your hair. Making you fall down the stairs.

"Useless child" She slapped your face before they walked away.

You ran up to your room, your phone started vibrating. You checked who was calling and it was Minghao.

"H-hello?" Your voice cracked.

"Are you okay Y/N?" His voice full of worry.

"I-Im fine oppa, don't worry" You reasurred him. "I was just worried about you Jagiya" His voice made you smile.

"I love you" Your heart melted.

You heard him giggle in the background.

"I love-" You got cut off by someone pulling your hair, making your phone drop to the ground.

Minghao's POV
"I love you" I told her. I giggled from cringe.

Her line was silent but I heard a loud drop, im assuming it was her phone.

"Y/N?" I asked worried.

I gasped hearing that loud sound.

"USELESS CHILD! BREAK UP WITH HIM! MARRY SOMEONE RICH NOT SOME POOR CHINESE KID" My heart broke, it was her mothers voice.

I quickly hung up, I sighed and laid down on my bed. Facing up towards my ceiling.

Your POV
Your mom finally walked away. You quickly picked up your phone, checking for any cracks.

none

You realised that you didn't hang up, but it didn't show that you were in a call with him.

You sighed in relief. "Hopefully he didn't hear my parents"

-

You were sitting on the couch watching tv. Your parents in the kitchen bickering.

The doorbell rang, you went up and opened the door.

You gasped when you were faced with a puffy eyed Minghao. "Y-Y/N" his voice quiet, barely audible.

"Minghao!" You held him tight.

"Y/N IS THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND!" Your dad pushed Minghao away from you.

"DAD STOP" You tried stopping him.

Minghao just laid there, getting beat up. His eyes looked lifeless.

"STOP DAD!" You screamed.

Your dad didn't stop. He continued beating Minghao, since he could easily push you away.

Minghao laid on the ground, blood dripping from the side of his lip.

-

"GET OUT YOU USELESS CHILD! IM DISOWNING YOU! GO LIVE WITH THAT POOR KID" Your dad shoved you out, he then locked the door.

"Y/N" His voice croaked. "im sorry" He mumbled. You held onto his hand, "no, im sorry" You caressed his bloodly face.

"lets go back to your house" You stood him up, his legs were weak but you supported him by holding his shoulders.

-

After a while you both reached his house, since it was only 5 minutes away.

He handed you his house keys, his hands shaking. You took the keys and unlocked the door. Placing him on the couch.

You went and grabbed the first aid kit, treating his wounds.

"Im sorry for hurting you minghao" You mumbled, treating the bruise on his arm.

"im also sorry for being too poor" You looked at him wide-eyed.

"D-Don't say that Minghao! I don't care about money" his lips formed a smile hearing those words.

"I love you" You pecked his cheek.

"I love you too" He pulled you into a tight hug.