(54) Seokmin

unedited
im like running out of ideas so rip
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEARS!

You held onto his limp hand as the heart montior beeped. A long, straight, line.

-

"Seokmin!" You smiled happily and tackled him, making him stumble back a bit.

"Y/N?" He giggled as he placed a peck on your forehead.

"I love you seokmin" You smiled and kissed his nose.

-

You felt tears of happiness well up in your eyes as he placed the necklace carefully around your neck.

It was half of a puzzle piece.

"Thank you Seokmin!" You giggled and hugged him.

He chuckled and connected his puzzle piece to yours.

"We will always be perfect for eachother" He whispered.

While you were distracted admiring the necklace, he sneakily connected your lips.

-

You sobbed hopelessly as the nurses and doctors pushed you out of the hospital room.

Once you were in the hallway you dropped to your knees and cried sliently.

-

"Lets go to that taco truck!" You smiled as you dragged him across the street.

Since you were to excited, you didn't notice the car running straight for you.

"Y/N!" He yelled and pushed you onto the sidewalk.

Taking your place as the car hit him.

-

"Im sorry, we couldn't save him" The doctors bowed as you felt your heart shatter.

'Its all my fault' You frowned as you looked at his hospital room door.