(28) Jeonghan

"Jeonghan! You made it" You pulled him into a tight hug. He smiled and placed a peck on your cheek.

"Aigoo, my Y/N is going back to America" He pouted as you broke the hug.

"Its only for a week, I just wanna visit my grandparents" You grabbed your luggage, that was beside you.

"Ill miss you" A few tears rolled down his face.

"Uljima Jeonghannie" Your eyes started to water as you wiped his tears away.

"Ill be back next friday!" You pulled his collar and connected both of your lips.

Flight 269 please proceed to gate 17

You broke the kiss and waved goodbye to him. He smiled, "Goodbye and I love you".

You mumbled an "I love you" before grabbing your luggage and walking towards the gate.

*time skip*

Once you entered the plane you placed your luggage in the cabinet above the seats.

"Seat number 13!" You smiled when you got a window seat. You sat down in your seat and turned your phone on airplane mode.

Someone sat down on the seat beside you, You glanced at her, a little girl? You shrugged and turned towards the window.

"We will be off in 10 mintues" The speakers rang throughout the plane.

Jeonghan's POV
"Comeon Hyung! We need to learn this dance, stop spacing off" Soonyoung complained.

"He misses Y/N" Seungcheol replied, and he was indeed correct.

"Okay okay" I replied, ending this arguement before a fight starts.

*3 hours later*

BEEP BEEP

"Whats that sound?" Wonwoo complained as he looked up from his book.

We all finished practicing so we went back into our dorms, we were all in the living room relaxing.

"Hyung! Turn on the tv!" Chan pointed to the tv.

"Why?" Joshua asked as he stood up to turn on the tv.

"Important news" Jihoon simply repiled.

All of us stared intently at the tv, as the screen turned on.

"o my gad" Mingyu spoke as we saw what was on the tv.

FLIGHT 269 HAS CRASHED

"N-no" I stared at the tv, wide eyed.

It can't be Y/Ns flight, right?

"Hyung, isn't this Y/Ns flight?" Chan jumped up.

"I hope not" Minghao spoke quietly.

"Sshhhhhh, im trying to hear" Seungkwan shushed us.

"Flight 269 has crashed, the reason is unknown. We are still searching for passengers. So far, seat numbers from 10-15 haven't been found. We suspect the people who sat in these seats, took the most impact, which resulted in their deaths. We will keep updates" All of our jaws dropped.