(49) Junhui

its almost time for director's cut and im already quaking at the teasers.

unedited :)

"Where were you?" You asked impatiently.

Jun just shrugged and plopped himself down on your couch.

"If your gonna igno-" You were cut off by him scoffing.

"Your so annoying!" He yelled in a tone you never knew he could make.

You stepped back a little shocked.

This wasn't the first time he yelled at you. But, those other times you let him off while now, you got tired of it. You did your best to keep him happy but it seems like you were failing.

"What happened to you, you changed.." You mumbled as you headed towards your shared room.

You packed up your things and placed it into a suitcase.

'Why did he change? Is he even Jun anymore?' You mentally cried.

You didn't want to show him your weaknesses.

If he chooses to ignore you, you would ignore him.

You understood dancing is stressful but there is no need for him to act like this to you.

"Where are you going?" He asked as he heard you unlock the front door.

You scoffed at him and walked out, ignoring his calls.

-

The cold wind blew on your skin as you walked aimlessly around the neighborhood.

A familiar place stood in front of you..

Where you guys had your first date, the park.

You smiled unconciously as you remembered how he laid down a picnic blanket and then fed you meat.

"Good times" You sighed as you sat down on the grass, not feeling the same warmth as before.

"Y/N!" You tried to resist looking at him.

You knew who it was.

His strong arms engulfed you into a hug.

"P-please forgive me" He mumbled as he rested his head against your shoulder.

You didn't answer and stood there, thinking if you should accept him back.

"Ill treat you better, im sorry I changed" He whispered, you could feel his tears stained your shirt.

"I love you so much" He placed a peck on your lips amd hugged you tightly.

He was shocked when you hugged him back.

"Free ice cream for a week?"

"Free ice cream for a week" he sighed.