(68) Minghao

is it just me or does wattpadd make the story covers blurry ;-;

or its just my shitty covers idk

unedited

Minghao walked towards your college. Dressed up nicely, as usual.

Sadly he had to wear a mask to hide his identity since Seventeen has been getting popular.

-

You walked out of your classroom, tired. Your history teacher decides to give you a lecture about how hangul started and whatnot.

It was extremely boring.

As you walked into the hallways there were a bunch of girls in a crowd. They were surrounding someone but you didn't give much attention to it.

As you walked out of the school gates someone gripped onto your wrist. You turned towards them and felt all your stress disappear as he wrapped his arms around you.

It was Minghao.

"Hi" He whispered as he stroked your hair.

As you were about to reply, the group of girls surrounded you guys and pulled him away from you.

"Minghao! Can I get a picture?"

"Who was that?"

"Why are you here? What a great way to end the school day"

You groaned and pushed a few people out of the way to head to your house.

As much as you loved Minghao, you just wanted a nap.

"Y/N!" You heard him yell. You didn't turn around and continued walking, only to get dragged.

"W-What? Minghao! Let me go" You whined. You didn't want to run but he was running while dragging you so you had no choice. Unless you wanted to be dragged along the floor..

After running you finally arrived in front of your house.

Minghao didn't wait for you to take out your keys, he flipped your welcome mat and took a spare key out from under it.

"How did you-"

"Your Y/N.." You closed your mouth and nodded. True.

He quickly unlocked the door and dragged you inside.

He slammed the door shut and leaned against it. Breathing heavily.

"So why were you...at..my school?" You also tried to regain your breath as you plopped down on the couch.

"To pick you up..you dummy" He plopped down beside you and wrapped an arm around your waist.

"Can we sleep? I had a tiring day" He nodded and cuddled up close to you.

"Okay..sleep well my Y/N" He pecked your forehead as you closed your eyes.

Maybe running away with Minghao wasn't that bad. As long as you get to cuddle with him you didn't mind.