(46) Seungcheol

THEY ARE ABOUT TO HAVE A COMEBACK ON FEB 5TH

IM NOT READY

MY WALLET IS NOT READY

:)

*looks at photos*

shit

unedited (like usual)

You brushed your hair with you hand as you walked towards Pledis.

Seungcheol has been too busy to spend time with you, since they are preparing for their comeback.

At home you felt lonely because he wasn't there to acompany you, but you accepted the fact that he was busy.

"Hello ma'am h- oh hello Y/N" The receptionist smiled.

"Hello!" You cheered as you handed her a bag of cookies.

"Where have you been? I haven't seen you in a while" She bowed and took the bag of cookies.

She thanked you and placed it beside her computer.

"Ive been busy, sleeping" She chuckled at your 'joke' (it wasn't a joke but she dosen't need to know that)

"Imma go see him now! Bye!" You waved to her as you headed towards their practice room.

You could hear the music blasting from outside the practice room. You took a peek inside, since the door was slightly open. Soonyoung was teaching the members the dance moves. You could see Seungcheol sweating a bunch as he danced.

After a while they turned off the music and collasped down onto the ground, they breathed heavily.

"Hey guys!" You greeted as you walked into the practice room. The smell of sweat was (very) strong, they all greeted you and then laid back down.

"Cheollie" You cooed as you sat beside his sweaty body. He sat up and tried to hug you, but you pushed him away.

"I wanna huggg" he pouted as he crossed his arms.

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Please"

"N-" He cut you off by tackling you, the other members laughed at your disgusted face.

You jokingly pushed him off of you and pecked his lip.

"Imma go, and shower" You groaned as you stood up and headed towards the exit.

Before you left you placed down the bag of food for them.

"Bye!" They all cheered as they gathered around the bag of food. You walked outside the room, chuckling to yourself.