(22) Jisoo

I used Seventeens Don't Wanna Cry as a reference, if you guys like this type of imagine, ill try to do more in the future

Jisoo's POV
You told me you would come back, your face was serious, tears rolled down your face. I nodded and you said that you will be back soon.

You never came back.

I don't wanna cry

Because I love you, I told you I did. The words "I love you" Isn't enough, no matter what I say. I loved you so much, where did you go? Did you leave me because you didn't like me anymore?

I noticed a familiar figure standing in the middle of the park once. It was you, you noticed me and ran away.

Don't play around, I know your right there. It feels like you will appear, so im just waiting.

I need to find you, because if I cry right now, I might not see you

I don't wanna cry

Please come back, I don't wanna cry anymore.

I went to the street we used to walk home on.

The path that used to be familiar, its now unfamiliar. Is this the path I know? I ask myself.

'What if shes looking for me?' I ask myself

Im looking for you right now.

Don't play around Y/N, I know your just right here. It feels like you will appear so im just waiting. I need to find you. I need to go.

But tears well up and its getting blurrier.

I don't wanna cry.

I don't wanna cry anymore.

I have lots of tears, but I don't wanna cry.

'Im alright' I tell myself.

Im not alright...

'I don't miss you' I reassure.

I miss you so much.

With words I don't even mean, even if they are lies, I need to say it.

My heart won't listen, come back, come back.

My other half isn't here so how can I live as one?

I don't wanna cry.

When we see eachother again.

I don't wanna cry...

Authors Note
Obviously I didn't use all the lyrics. I also had to change some so it fits with the story better.

But it still has the same meaning :')