(13) Seokmin

You loved going home and seeing Seokmin smile, he would make jokes and make your day way better.

But, he never told anyone about his problems. He would act like hes fine when he isn't.

Just to make others happy.

Ome day you arrived home, "SEOKMIN! Im home!" You yelled.

No reply..

You waited for him to run out and hug you like usual, but there was nothing.

You got worried and went into your bedroom, he wasn't there either.

You grabbed out your phone and called him.

"Please pick up" You begged, worried to death.

"HEYO ITS ME SEOKMIN, sorry I can't pick up the phone, please leave a voicemail"

You sighed and texted him.

Y/N: OPPA!

Y/N: WHERE ARE YOU?

Y/N: I-Im worried

Y/N: P-please, answer

"He said he is gonna be home today" You sighed and threw your phone on your bed, your tears rolled down your cheeks as you looked at the bathroom door.

You widened your eyes realising you didn't check the bathroom. "If he was in their he wouldve replied".

You shrugged and knocked on the door

No reply.

So you twisted the knob and the door flung open.

"S-Seokmin?!" You couldn't believe your eyes.

He was sitting on the ground crying, and looking at sleeping pills.

"Y-Y/N" He shuttered, noticing you. His eyes red and puffy.

"Seokmin! Don't please!" You yelled, hugging him.

"w-why me?" He asked.

"Why would you like someone like me" His voice cracked.

"Bec-"

"Y/N! The hate is getting so bad, please make it stop!" He stuffed his face in your neck. Holding you tight.

"H-hate?" You asked, confused.

By now you were a sobbing.

"y-yeah" He mumbled.

"Please Seokmin, even if you get hate Seventeen will still support you! TRUE CARATS WONT HATE ON YOU!" You yelled, taking the pills away from him.

"P-please Seokmin, I don't know what I would do without you" You wiped his tears away. Trying your best to smile

"o-okay Y/N" His hands trembling, "I love you Seokmin, ill always be here for you" You smiled, you grabbed his hands and held it in yours.

His lips curved into the smile that you loved so much, "I love you too Y/N" He leaned in and kissed you.

Your body tensed up since you guys were never intimate, but you soon melted into the kiss.

"now seokmin, I learned a lesson" You hugged him tighter.

"What is it?"

"Even when someone seems like they have a perfect life, they could be falling apart on the inside"