(38) Jihoon

unedited :)

"Y-you devil" He tried to move his hands, but they were restricted by the handcuffs.

"Oh Jihoon~ you should be the one talking" You smirked as you ran the knife against his jawline.

He let out a whimper once he felt the sharp object touch his skin.

"I told you not to talk to her didn't I?" Your eyes darkend once you remembered how he treated her nicer than he treats you.

His own girlfriend..

"Shes actually a sane person" He spoke bluntly, confidence filled his eyes.

Your smile dropped and you frowned, "whatever you say babe~"

His confidence filled eyes were replaced with fear once he saw you pick up the other knife beside your leg.

"Y/N, i-im sorry" He pleaded.

Reality hit you once you saw his state.

He was the type of person to never say sorry, 'im becoming my mom'

Painful memories filled your head. Your mom stabbing your dad because he was talking to another woman. She then stabbed herself, saying "Im sorry"

You dropped along with the knife, you hid your face in between your knees.

"Im sorry" You mumbled, shocking Jihoon.

"Im becoming a monster" Jihoon's eyes softened once he saw your tears.

"Im becoming like my mom" You continued as you stood up and picked up the keys.

"Loving someone so much you would harm them" You sniffled as you unlocked his handcuffs.

Jihoon quickly wrapped his arms around your weak body, you let out a whimper and hid your face into his chest.

"Im sorry" You sobbed.

"You probably hate me now"

"Im a monster"

"No Y/N" He lifted up your chin, his eyes staring intently at yours.

You broke out into a smile and slid out of his grip.

"Im a monster" Jihoon shook his head and tried to hug you again.

But, you headed towards the knife on the ground.

Jihoon froze in his spot, scared of your next move.

"I don't deserve you" You sobbed as you picked up the knife.

The cold metal made shivers run down your spine.

"I love you" You looked at him one last time, before shoving the knife straight into your stomach.

You dropped to the ground as your body felt numb.

You let out a whimper of pain and closed your eyes, the darkness engulfing you.

Jihoon quickly ran over to you and held you in his arms.

"No Y/N!" He cried.

"I love you too" He smiled painfully as he placed one last peck on your forehead.